Triple B Solutions

And for sure on my next cycle, I'm going to try the shorter esters. I have always wanted to see if it might be a little "different" for me.
One of my cycles in the past, I was doing tren ace and I kept hitting veins in my thighs. Then on occasion I was doing mtren like a year ago in my thigh and always hurt like fuck. Haha.
So I got scared of it. Never really had a problem with my glute over the years and just felt more comfortable that way.

do you get much water retention on it?
i am searching one with very low water retention
I guess it's different for everybody, because some people have gotten it. But I have not got no water retention, no joint pains. No numbness in my fingers or carpal tunnel. But I've only been on for pretty much 4 weeks now as well.
Basically no side effects whatsoever

I mean wouldn't the water retention show up on my test results? I really honestly don't have no idea. This is my first time doing a blood work.

I mean wouldn't the water retention show up on my test results? I really honestly don't have no idea. This is my first time doing a blood work.
water retention means that you are bloated etc. You gain 5-10kg water in few days. Nothing to do with test results buddy :p

water retention means that you are bloated etc. You gain 5-10kg water in few days. Nothing to do with test results buddy :p
I didn't know if it had something to do with estrogen? I thought bloat and estrogen went together? But maybe I'm dumb and I'm wrong. LOL.

But I don't have bloat. Lol. I actually can see my abs more than 4 weeks ago. But not night and day. Fingers looks the same.

I didn't know if it had something to do with estrogen? I thought bloat and estrogen went together? But maybe I'm dumb and I'm wrong. LOL.
there are many reaons from water retention apart from e2. Stress is another example, maybe you have noticed after a very hard training session or when you are under huge stress you tend to hold more water and have a more watery look. For Hgh, many people think its due to impurities or dimer that leads ti wter retention

there are many reaons from water retention apart from e2. Stress is another example, maybe you have noticed after a very hard training session or when you are under huge stress you tend to hold more water and have a more watery look. For Hgh, many people think its due to impurities or dimer that leads ti wter retention
Yeah from what I remember reading, there was zero dimer in his 120s.

For least pain, I have found lats are the least painful for me. Can easily pin 2-3ml with no pip, and it’s by far my favorite place to pin. Second least painful would probably VG, or delts. As I have got larger it’s harder and harder for me to actually pin my glutes, especially my left side, so I have added a bunch of rotation sites.
How do you reach your lats?

Yea I was kinda saying that I was vouching for a guy with baseless claims . And someone could see that thinking that I had dealt with this guy countless times ..take my word then get a bad batch of gear.. basically let my mouth overload my ass .in a situation I have little experience. It's not Like these sources are selling gummy bea

Wtf is this post even about?
People who know KNOW.Dont stress yourself

How do you reach your lats?
like @Sp2.0 I prefer to have my fiance do it. But If she's not around I can do it just fine. If I am pinning my left lat, I would put my left hand across my body on to my right shoulder and use a mirror to pin with my right hand.

Edit: the lat is probably the one spot I have never had any pip, but took me the longest to man up and try.

like @Sp2.0 I prefer to have my fiance do it. But If she's not around I can do it just fine. If I am pinning my left lat, I would put my left hand across my body on to my right shoulder and use a mirror to pin with my right hand.

Edit: the lat is probably the one spot I have never had any pip, but took me the longest to man up and try.
Yeah the first time I tried it it felt like I was going to puncture a lung. It’s definitely unnerving.

I tend to stay away from lats, though. If for some reason you were to get an infection, having it that close to your internal organs could be bad. I’m probably just being paranoid, but that’s my thinking.

I love this forum, anywho i want some opinions on the cycle im running
450mg Test e weekly
300mg Tren e weekly
1mg arimidex weekly
30mg dbol daily
250 - 500 Tudca daily

test e is 1-14
tren e is 1-10
arimidex 1-14
dbol 1-4
(weeks)
I have all my PCT stuff as well, just to clarify

Everything is split up evenly so I have 2 shot days and orals are split evenly
I hit week number 2 today. So my question is that I want to throw in anavar at end of cycle. Anyone have done or opinions on a kick start oral along with a end cycle oral. I'll admit the dbol was prolly unnecessary. What week should I get blood work. What mg would I want the anavar, what weeks, how many weeks, or should I even add it at all. Figured I clutter the thread some while triple is getting all his testing done

Last edited:
Sorry for not getting those posted yesterday, I will post everything in my testing thread. Results for products have been posted here. I will also add another column in my pastebin for what batch number current products are on and the lab result.