250 - 500 Tudca daily

test e is 1-14
tren e is 1-10
arimidex 1-14
dbol 1-4
(weeks)
I have all my PCT stuff as well, just to clarify

Everything is split up evenly so I have 2 shot days and orals are split evenly
I hit week number 2 today. So my question is that I want to throw in anavar at end of cycle. Anyone have done or opinions on a kick start oral along with a end cycle oral. I'll admit the dbol was prolly unnecessary. What week should I get blood work. What mg would I want the anavar, what weeks, how many weeks, or should I even add it at all. Figured I clutter the thread some while triple is getting all his "testing done"
I would get bloodwork done around week 6. What are you trying to accomplish with this cycle?

I would get bloodwork done around week 6. What are you trying to accomplish with this cycle?
Ok I can do that, I looked up a bunch of test the lab nearby can do, there is a fuck ton, there a certain ones I should go for? And im trying to make every fucking girl that walks by me squirt herself. Thats what I'm trying to accomplish. I'm trying put on some mass and keep my vascularity by the end of it. I was going to do 300 test 300 tren but I decided to up the test to 450. So my big question is would it be ok for me to add anavar last 4, or last 6 weeks of this cycle? Also trip I never received that pack you sent me, I just took it as a loss. I know it wasn't your fault FYI. I'm waiting to see what your test come back like before making a order again.

Ok I can do that, I looked up a bunch of test the lab nearby can do, there is a fuck ton, there a certain ones I should go for? And im trying to make every fucking girl that walks by me squirt herself. Thats what I'm trying to accomplish. I'm trying put on some mass and keep my vascularity by the end of it. I was going to do 300 test 300 tren but I decided to up the test to 450. So my big question is would it be ok for me to add anavar last 4, or last 6 weeks of this cycle? Also trip I never received that pack you sent me, I just took it as a loss. I know it wasn't your fault FYI. I'm waiting to see what your test come back like before making a order again.

First things first, can you email me about this pack? If you never received something from me that is a problem and I would like to fix it. Please forward me the order details in that email with the tracking number.

"Hormone Panel with Estradiol Sensitive and Testosterone LC/MS-MS" since you are on Tren. PrivateMD is usually good but there are others and it can depend on where you live.

Sorry for not getting those posted yesterday, I will post everything in my testing thread. Results for products have been posted here. I will also add another column in my pastebin for what batch number current products are on and the lab result.
Any news on if you are going to continue to have a testing credit for all customers or just the first few of a batch? I may have missed this if you answered the other day.

Any news on if you are going to continue to have a testing credit for all customers or just the first few of a batch? I may have missed this if you answered the other day.
My plan was to do a high testing credit for the first few blind tests of each new batch to encourage confirmation and after that I'll cover shipping and testing. I have been thinking about sending sample vials in every order to make testing easier.

Luckily it sounds like I have at least 3 people sending off blind tests right now so hopefully we will see those results start rolling in soon.

Missing packs are nothing to take lightly. What do you mean it’s not Trips fault?
My pack was marked delivered, but not in my box. It was clearly sent, that’s why I say it wasn’t trips fault. I doubled checked ship info and it was all correct, Without giving to much info I’m in a apartment complex where they have a centralized Mail box for like 6 buildings where there’s like 200 small boxes side by side, so it can be easy for them to make a error, that’s what I’m assuming happened. I was hoping someone that may have received it would come by my place to drop it off but didn’t happen and I didn’t expect trip to Re deliver since tracking clearly said delivered I could have easily received my Pack and just told him I didn’t, to get more if that makes since... So I informed him but I didn’t nag him about it being the honest man I am, I took it as a loss, since we were speaking in the thread I brung the subject back up and he’s Making it right. That being said I will not be using trip for a cycle till I see all that the gear I’ve ordered has lab test to back it up. I pull the trigger early when ordering a small order and always wait for test results. I believe the first batches should always be their best, that’s why, every batch should be their best but as we know when the coin starts rolling in they can tend to start slacking. So I just choose to Make a small order and wait, but yea that’s that.

My pack was marked delivered, but not in my box. It was clearly sent, that’s why I say it wasn’t trips fault. I doubled checked ship info and it was all correct, Without giving to much info I’m in a apartment complex where they have a centralized Mail box for like 6 buildings where there’s like 200 small boxes side by side, so it can be easy for them to make a error, that’s what I’m assuming happened. I was hoping someone that may have received it would come by my place to drop it off but didn’t happen and I didn’t expect trip to Re deliver since tracking clearly said delivered I could have easily received my Pack and just told him I didn’t, to get more if that makes since... So I informed him but I didn’t nag him about it being the honest man I am, I took it as a loss, since we were speaking in the thread I brung the subject back up and he’s Making it right. That being said I will not be using trip for a cycle till I see all that the gear I’ve ordered has lab test to back it up. I pull the trigger early when ordering a small order and always wait for test results. I believe the first batches should always be their best, that’s why, every batch should be their best but as we know when the coin starts rolling in they can tend to start slacking. So I just choose to Make a small order and wait, but yea that’s that.
Everything does have lab tests now!

That was me. Nothing to report other than it was pip-free, which I mentioned several (thousand, seemingly) pages back. No feelz or bonerz reports with that particular hormone.

As an aside, since everyone is in a sharing mood, I’ll say to @TripleBSolutions what I would say to every other source: stop making capsules and just make oral solutions. They’re impossible to screw up as far as dose is concerned and your customers can take exactly how much they want. They get to decide, not you. Solves a shitload of problems and is more user friendly. I have zero interest in 25mg dbol. If I use it it’s in small doses. So I’ll buy a solution at 50mg/ml, use that as the parent compound, and then make individual bottles of a diluted solution for myself. You will save time (read: money) and it’ll be perfectly acceptable to 99% of your customers.
+1

Yeah it should. I'm going to take around 450 a week and take a new test in 5 weeks. Then if everything looks good, start my tren e and mast e with it. Someone was telling me that with my igf-1 one levels that high, I should get some decent results off a modest dose of test and it should raise my igf-1 levels even more than what they already are. I'm on 2iu am and 2iu night
If it hasnt already been mentioned, you giving blood soon?

Seems a bit sketch. So presumably one of your neighbors got a package addressed to you with steroids in it. Do other packages often not get delivered to you?