Triple B Solutions

Yeah it should. I'm going to take around 450 a week and take a new test in 5 weeks. Then if everything looks good, start my tren e and mast e with it. Someone was telling me that with my igf-1 one levels that high, I should get some decent results off a modest dose of test and it should raise my igf-1 levels even more than what they already are. I'm on 2iu am and 2iu night
Is this a cruise dose? 450mg for me is a cycle.

Modest trt dose @150 mg should put you in a good range, get bloods and adjust from there.

Is this a cruise dose? 450mg for me is a cycle.

Modest trt dose @150 mg should put you in a good range, get bloods and adjust from there.
No I have been wanting to start my cycle after I got blood work for my test levels, igf1, ect. So I'm technically on a cycle as of 4 hours ago, but just starting with my test for like 4 or 6 weeks and then probably add in tren and mast as I had planned. I have been on 4iu of hgh for like 4 weeks now and my levels are great, so it's time to get the ball rolling.

No I have been wanting to start my cycle after I got blood work for my test levels, igf1, ect. So I'm technically on a cycle as of 4 hours ago, but just starting with my test for like 4 or 6 weeks and then probably add in tren and mast as I had planned. I have been on 4iu of hgh for like 4 weeks now and my levels are great, so it's time to get the ball rolling.
Ah okay I got confused lol. I'm not questioning your cycle but why not run tren-a and mast p instead of the long esters since you will be that far in?

Cause I hate pinning eod and I already have the enanthate versions. Lol.
Haha okay I understand. As for me short esters are all I run anymore besides trt.

I like short 8 week cycles and pin with 28 Guage needles.

No matter the cycle or esters after 8 weeks I'm ready to come off. This also allows me to run an extra cycle in a year if I choose to do so.

Haha okay I understand. As for me short esters are all I run anymore besides trt.

I like short 8 week cycles and pin with 28 Guage needles.

No matter the cycle or esters after 8 weeks I'm ready to come off. This also allows me to run an extra cycle in a year if I choose to do so.
I guess the reason I don't do it is cause I don't like my muscles being sore all the time from the injections being so much. I use to do it in my thighs. Some years ago for a cycle. Lots of veins and shit.
Never tried delts, etc. And don't really know the best spots for the least pain and less chance of hitting a vein. So I've always done longer esters into the glute.
But I'm I'll open for advice for my next cycle to try it out.

I guess the reason I don't do it is cause I don't like my muscles being sore all the time from the injections being so much. I use to do it in my thighs. Some years ago for a cycle. Lots of veins and shit.
Never tried delts, etc. And don't really know the best spots for the least pain and less chance of hitting a vein. So I've always done longer esters into the glute.
For least pain, I have found lats are the least painful for me. Can easily pin 2-3ml with no pip, and it’s by far my favorite place to pin. Second least painful would probably VG, or delts. As I have got larger it’s harder and harder for me to actually pin my glutes, especially my left side, so I have added a bunch of rotation sites.

I pin in my glutes, shoulders, chest, traps and even thighs.

For shoulders, traps, chest, biceps, triceps, etc a half inch 28 guage needle is painless.

I even use a half inch or 5/8 on my thighs. One inch 25 or 23 guage on the glutes.

On the smaller muscles I don't inject more than 1ml.

Start hitting delta, it quickly became my fave. Easy to get at.

Yea I was kinda saying that I was vouching for a guy with baseless claims . And someone could see that thinking that I had dealt with this guy countless times ..take my word then get a bad batch of gear.. basically let my mouth overload my ass .in a situation I have little experience. It's not Like these sources are selling gummy bears .
Wtf is this post even about?

Nope. 6 hours. @Minihulk82 should be flying high on wings of Test E in about 3 more hours.

Lol...this guy wasn't wrong with his Odin being off. Shit testing came back on their products.

I’m glad to see some happy customers in here. Get the party rolling guys. Compare orders. Talk about what you’re running. Let’s go.

Anyone else that’s ordered that’s been here longer than 3 months besides @jackmeoff1 and @SkankHunt?

Or is this SST territory? You all can speak freely here. No mods. No deleted posts. Welcome to MESO.
Yep, ordered during his BOGO exit scam sale. Decent communication and touchdown. Have yet to pin anything so nothing else to comment on.