Triple B Solutions

So I just started his test e. Like 450ish a week. My test levels were 146 as of today. Low as fuck. Explains why I have been tired all the time.
My igf1 is 527. So we will what the test e will do for me alone.

Not starting anything else yet
Show us bloodwork

Posted in steroid forum section and optis hgh section. But here ya go.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210327-151623_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210327-151623_Chrome.jpg
    493.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20210327-151634_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210327-151634_Chrome.jpg
    436.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20210327-151640_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210327-151640_Chrome.jpg
    649.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20210327-151652_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210327-151652_Chrome.jpg
    457.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20210327-151658_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210327-151658_Chrome.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20210327-151706_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210327-151706_Chrome.jpg
    422.7 KB · Views: 39
I started his test e today as of 3 hours ago. I've been off of everything for the past 5 months other than HGH that I started taking 3 1/2 weeks ago

Yeah I thought mine were low when I got results the other day at 302 but man I don't know how you functioned.
Yeah bro. I guess that's why I've been taking a lot of naps the last few months.
Pretty sure it's a combination of me being 39 years old and taking a bunch of steroids over the last 12 years and also staying on test after my cycle at about 250 each week and hardly ever coming off. Not doing PCT ever. Never getting bloodwork, etc. Basically being dumb.

Doing shit the correct way this time.
I guess my test never came back.

146!? Fuck me that’s low. Hope that test E gets you going.
Yeah it should. I'm going to take around 450 a week and take a new test in 5 weeks. Then if everything looks good, start my tren e and mast e with it. Someone was telling me that with my igf-1 one levels that high, I should get some decent results off a modest dose of test and it should raise my igf-1 levels even more than what they already are. I'm on 2iu am and 2iu night

Nope. 6 hours. @Minihulk82 should be flying high on wings of Test E in about 3 more hours.

Oh shit!!! I can't wait!!!! I'm gonna wake up a new man!!! Haha.

Lets just be clear and not feed into the "ignorance of worldly hype". People who know nothing or very little have dangerous words. A.A.S. is not some dangerous drug where you are gambling with your life. Matter of fact IF USED CORRECTLY AND WITH PROPER LIFESTYLE DIET AND REGIMEN A.A.S. can be very beneficial to health and physique. Know yourself, know your body, get bloods often, use common sense and dosages and you should be in the safe zone. People die who were on aas?...yes!! Suicides, heart attacks, etc. Chances are dudes had underlying mental health issues in the first place...aas doesnt help. Dudes were blasting mg's through the roof for years without coming off....bad heart. Bad diet + a.a.s. = horrible health. I could go on and on. Which is why you hear GOOD vets or comrades in this meso community give advice for harm reduction. I dont remember the thread but some dude the other day was talking about he doesnt have the courage to get out of the house and face people, he was weak minded etc....but was asking if he should jump on a stacked cycle. Before ever giving "cycle advice" meso bros would say first "bro you should get your mental state in check first or its gonna lead to life altering disaster". All in all....be safe, read, learn, be knowledgable about the physiology of the human body, read, study, read, study and read some more. It baffles me some people these days jumping on while still asking the questions they do.
Yea I was kinda saying that I was vouching for a guy with baseless claims . And someone could see that thinking that I had dealt with this guy countless times ..take my word then get a bad batch of gear.. basically let my mouth overload my ass .in a situation I have little experience. It's not Like these sources are selling gummy bears .