Triple B Solutions

Alright thanks for clearly answering.

As for the lady var I don't think the 6mg is a big deal but what I do worry about is deviation. So this one is 6mg could another one be 4mg or another be 8mg. So in the future if possible try to send 3 pills to jano so u can prove how consistent ur orals are. Just my 2 cent on the matter
I 100% agree with this also. So we know if this is consistent or the dosage is all over the place.

Sorry guys been busy with work this week. Just had to catch up on like 15 pages. Lol

Anyways, as for the orals. Yes oral solution would be better in the aspect of having things overused slightly or a decent amount.
BUT I DON'T see a big deal in a 5mg pill or a 6mg pill for male or female. Shit, if the female getting it doesn't know that it's dosed 1mg or so over, then she don't need to be taking it anyways. If she wants 20mg, then fucking take 3 pills instead of 4 and get 18mg to 19mgs. Not a big deal, so I don't get it. Lol
YES, it should all be more accurate to the mg/ml on EVERYTHING, but Jesus Christ guys. LOL. I'm just happy to see him progressing. But not trying to defend himself and instead take the critique from the customers and be better all around.

I'll take the anavar and my girl will also. (even though I don't have any of his). Fuck that 1mg. I'll fix it myself if if want her to have a exact amount. I would rather have it 1 over than 1 under for sure. And I KNOW it is over cause he tested it, I seen the results so I can adjust also. Not everything is gonna be perfect everytime. I'm not that anal about shit. But everyone has there opinion and THIS IS MINE. And you have yours.

Just waiting for some smartass comments I might get. Lol

Goodnight. I'll check in tomorrow.
I don't understand how you can be so dismissive of the lady anavar results. It's easy for a guy to say, "fuck it", but for a woman, it could have serious consequences. BBBG summed up the effects that could happen from consuming 4-5 extra mg. Thank the veterans for vetting Trip to get him to test his products so that you now know to give your girl 3 pills instead of 4. Unfortunately, some unsuspecting female may purchase this product with a 5mg claim and not see the test results. You are right though, "fuck her", because she should read more instead of taking the 5mg label claim at face value, am I right? Be better than that.

I don't understand how you can be so dismissive of the lady anavar results. It's easy for a guy to say, "fuck it", but for a woman, it could have serious consequences. BBBG summed up the effects that could happen from consuming 4-5 extra mg. Thank the veterans for vetting Trip to get him to test his products so that you now know to give your girl 3 pills instead of 4. Unfortunately, some unsuspecting female may purchase this product with a 5mg claim and not see the test results. You are right though, "fuck her", because she should read more instead of taking the 5mg label claim at face value, am I right? Be better than that.
like I was saying, yes it needs to get better. But I wouldn't stress about it so damn much. It's just bickering at this point. How are they going to get four or five milligrams extra if they take one less per day? Don't make no fucking sense. It's called doing math. Like he should be doing, but damn just deal with it if you want to buy from him until he gets it right.

I did have my 10mg lady var tested (10.5mg) so if you are taking multiple pills perhaps that would be a better choice. After talking with Jano my pills do seem pretty consistently overdosed so I'll make changes.

I guess I finally decided to chime in after 238 pages...really there’s only one thing I can say here and it’s been said over and over and over again.

For fucks sake Trip, you are missing the most important piece of advice given here, and quite frankly I honestly don’t think you’ll ever get it, I’m not sure why and can’t figure out whether it’s ego, insecurity or perhaps a bit of both.

Stop trying to over-explain away mistakes, you’re the type of person who I would love to have on the stand as a defendant, I could just keep asking questions until you eventually dig your own grave and hand me the shovel to fill it in for you.

Learn that not everything requires a massive discussion or defense, when you start doing that it makes you look guilty or like you are unwilling to correct the mistake, a simple statement of “yeah they came out a little over, I’m adjusting my process” is plenty...how can someone argue with that, you admitted the mistake and are actively working to correct it. Strive to be better than last time...that’s all that we are asking, be humble and then move on. Stop acting like a fucking millennial who is demanding a participation trophy because you won’t get one here...SST...yeah sure they’ll stroke your ego if that’s what you are looking for.

I say this not to critique but to hopefully help...despite the fact that others have said the exact same thing. I’ve purposely kept out of this thread because we have a friend in common who I do respect, but seriously stop defending and start correcting...be humble...strive to be better.

That’s all the advice I’m going to give, it’s up to you to make the change....perhaps you like getting grilled and shit on...but you are bringing it on yourself and honestly you deserve it.

I guess I finally decided to chime in after 238 pages...really there’s only one thing I can say here and it’s been said over and over and over again.

For fucks sake Trip, you are missing the most important piece of advice given here, and quite frankly I honestly don’t think you’ll ever get it, I’m not sure why and can’t figure out whether it’s ego, insecurity or perhaps a bit of both.

Stop trying to over-explain away mistakes, you’re the type of person who I would love to have on the stand as a defendant, I could just keep asking questions until you eventually dig your own grave and hand me the shovel to fill it in for you.

Learn that not everything requires a massive discussion or defense, when you start doing that it makes you look guilty or like you are unwilling to correct the mistake, a simple statement of “yeah they came out a little over, I’m adjusting my process” is plenty...how can someone argue with that, you admitted the mistake and are actively working to correct it. Strive to be better than last time...that’s all that we are asking, be humble and then move on. Stop acting like a fucking millennial who is demanding a participation trophy because you won’t get one here...SST...yeah sure they’ll stroke your ego if that’s what you are looking for.

I say this not to critique but to hopefully help...despite the fact that others have said the exact same thing. I’ve purposely kept out of this thread because we have a friend in common who I do respect, but seriously stop defending and start correcting...be humble...strive to be better.

That’s all the advice I’m going to give, it’s up to you to make the change....perhaps you like getting grilled and shit on...but you are bringing it on yourself and honestly you deserve it.
Thanks. I will focus on continuing to improve my process and get testing on future batches.

I'll be sending out more samples of lady var soon.

Thanks. I will focus on continuing to improve my process and get testing on future batches.

There we go Trippy boy I think we're turning a corner here. The day you post photos of tablets and continued testing I imagine you will be well on your way until you eventually shoot your guns in the air after a meth binge and get nabbed a year later but you could have a solid run.

You have a v-mixer and can clearly get your capsules close so tablets should be a breeze and a breathe of fresh air for yourself as well.

Awesome. Im not sure if this something that people want or if its the right thing to do or not, but Im wondering if just putting the dosage each compound tested for on the pastebin.

Like maybe don't call the test e 300. Call it 330 like the test said. Just a suggestion, I dunno if it's a good idea or not.

Thanks trip, we are still waiting on batch 103 results right?

sorry I haven’t been reading everything .-.

Attachments

• 7A8264FF-28D8-4E5E-8785-5E9C7DE63B52.jpeg
    7A8264FF-28D8-4E5E-8785-5E9C7DE63B52.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 54
Thanks trip, we are still waiting on batch 103 results right?

sorry I haven’t been reading everything .-.
I put together a little guide for my products that are currently listed for sale. Some products are still on the batch that got tested previously, such as Test C for example.

Anavar 5mg Lady Var —> 6.24mg
Anadrol 50mg —> 55.75mg
Aromasin 12.5mg —> 13.5mg
Clomid 50mg —> 54.99mg
Dbol 25mg —> 30.14mg
Methyltestosterone 10mg —> 9.87mg
Nolva 20mg —> 21.91mg
Proviron 25mg —> 27.81mg
Winny 25mg —> 24.79mg
Tbol 25mg —> 28.32mg
Sdrol 10mg —> 11.84mg
Lady Var 10mg —> 10.39mg
Adex 1mg ---> .089mg
Anavar 50mg ---> 60mg

Test C 250mg/ml —> 247.45mg/ml
Mast E 250mg/ml —> 255.59mg/ml
Mast P 100mg/ml —> 103.96mg/ml
Sust 250mg/ml —> 260.76mg/ml
NPP 100mg/ml —> 108.6mg/ml
Tren E 250mg/ml —> 279.05mg/ml
Tren A 100mg/ml —> 112.50mg/ml
Deca 300mg/ml —> 332.88mg/ml
EQ 300mg/ml —> 327.84 mg/ml
Primo E 200mg/ml —> 206.22 mg/ml
Test E 300mg/ml —> 318.92mg/ml
Test P 100mg/ml —> 106.33mg/ml

If you test and release results of every batch, and no one is getting infections, you’ll be well on your way.
The raws that came back bad were a wake up call. I can only imagine how bad that would have looked if someone tested the M1T for example and it came back as a completely different compound. I expected the same quality of raws for this batch but my AAS raws were in some cases 10+ percent more pure. I'm sold on testing now.

Ok here we go.I started the 50mg var two weeks ago.By the second week the pumps set in and filling out nicely.Im running 50 a day with 250mg test per week.

Ive been out for a year due to my injury and my weight is climbing fast.Yes muscle memory is a factor but the vascularity and pumps are real.Calorie surplus on training days and deficit on off.Not going to add anything else just increase test up to 500 max before coming down to trt for my bloodwork.

The raws that came back bad were a wake up call. I can only imagine how bad that would have looked if someone tested the M1T for example and it came back as a completely different compound. I expected the same quality of raws for this batch but my AAS raws were in some cases 10+ percent more pure. I'm sold on testing now.
I mean I'm still gonna make a snarky comment: You're sold on testing now? shoulda been day 1.

But anyways you're on your way to being a busy person. Another tip do not get overwhelmed like Stanford and start fucking with your TA.

Follow your supply chain management of stock and shut down well ahead if you are inundated with a shitload of orders. It's a horrible look to keep taking orders when you know you will run out/be delayed.

And your labels suck get some cool labels, it adds +25% to sales maybe some nice foiling.

So I just started his test e. Like 450ish a week. My test levels were 146 as of today. Low as fuck. Explains why I have been tired all the time.
My igf1 is 527. So we will what the test e will do for me alone.

Not starting anything else yet.