Triple B Solutions

Yeah except he PMs us "meso lifers" for advice lol. As mean as you think we are it's all beneficial to him in the end. Can't say the same for your nut hugging.
Everything i said to him was beneficial and you'd have to be ignorant not to see that. Test! Keep testing! Learn from your mistakes! Keep it business! Stop replying to useless bullshit! If thats nut hugging then consider me a nut hugger.
How could i miss it? pom poms waving, short skirt and all. My issue is you downplaying the current members voicing concerns.
Rah rah rah! You"d love this ass in a short skirt! Down playing the bullshit, gas lighting, and no where non sense??...yes! I RESPECT PROPER PRODUCTIVE MESO VETTING BUSINESS. But some of yall are so far from it that it makes meso look like a fucking circus. I wish Millard could come up with some common sense productive moderators. I dont know the man but from research he seems like a man that would be ashamed of what the "harm reduction vetters" are representing here. Good job you got him to test....GOOD FUCKING JOB VETTERS. It goes far beyond harm reduction though.

Trip this is exactly why there are 15 shit posts to every 1 beneficial post. You obviously can brew and dose caps. Your on the right track. When someone brings an issue like this just acknowledge they have an issue (your not admitting your wrong) and offer to fix it on the next go round of your testing. No one is complaining about the test enanthate 300 now that the overdose is lower. You seem to be caught up in justifying that you do good work and that things aren't your fault. You do good work but just acknowledge that some items people are going to want a certain way such as lady var being 5% or lower variance.

Again look atthe literal pages of shit that was flung about your test 300. You went back and forth about getting extra hormone and back and forth trying to justify you didn't so something wrong. Now with the current test you brought it to what the community wants and not a single word.

Again you do good work but your way to caught up in justifying that you know what your doing. You obviously do. Just acknowledge and move on. If your next round of lady var tests at 4.6mg or 5.2mg you won't hear a peep.
I've already agreed to do just that. I plan to make sweeping changes to my dosages for my next batch so there is less overdose. The raws sent to me this time around were obviously more pure then my previous brews. 5% overdose on Deca brought it to 303mg/ml. 10% overdose this time brought it close to 330mg/ml. I stated I planned to make changes to the overdoses before we even began this discussion

Im guessing you didnt wanna take nor liked my advice?
I agree with you, I suppose I'm hoping for a break through here where we can have logical discussion without all of the logical fallacies, name calling, and misinformation. We are wasting the potential of this platform by acting this way.

Trip this is exactly why there are 15 shit posts to every 1 beneficial post. You obviously can brew and dose caps. Your on the right track. When someone brings an issue like this just acknowledge they have an issue (your not admitting your wrong) and offer to fix it on the next go round of your testing. No one is complaining about the test enanthate 300 now that the overdose is lower. You seem to be caught up in justifying that you do good work and that things aren't your fault. You do good work but just acknowledge that some items people are going to want a certain way such as lady var being 5% or lower variance.

Again look atthe literal pages of shit that was flung about your test 300. You went back and forth about getting extra hormone and back and forth trying to justify you didn't so something wrong. Now with the current test you brought it to what the community wants and not a single word.

Again you do good work but your way to caught up in justifying that you know what your doing. You obviously do. Just acknowledge and move on. If your next round of lady var tests at 4.6mg or 5.2mg you won't hear a peep.
Good productive advice.

I've already agreed to do just that. I plan to make sweeping changes to my dosages for my next batch so there is less overdose. The raws sent to me this time around were obviously more pure then my previous brews. 5% overdose on Deca brought it to 303mg/ml. 10% overdose this time brought it close to 330mg/ml. I stated I planned to make changes to the overdoses before we even began this discussion
Yes you have made quite a few changes. I just see the back and forth in the thread. I get that the analytical side of you wants to know what went wrong so you can correct it. There is just so much petty back and forth when the reality is you are making the changes. I applaud the amount of testing you have done. That definitely shows your commitment.

Just for your personal sanity I would just acknowledge when someone has a concern and move on. It becomes a lot of dick swinging back and forth over them. Just don't take things super personal. It would save you a ton of time on here from trying to explain your process to multiple people and defending yourself.

maybe you dont. Maybe I dont. but it matters to someone. i guess the world revolves around you and your anavar turds.
Maybe I just value and trust that people can make their own decisions with the available information. I don’t criticize what is or isn’t important to an individual. How insulting to assume all newbs are just idiots who desperately need you to police the underground. Like seriously dude, it’s pathetic.

I had my old lady in var a few years back and I spent double (triple I think) on pharma var. I didn’t trust ugl for anything I put my lady on and it was for this very reason. Not much room for error when it comes to the gals. I feel the same way myself in regards to ancillaries.

I agree with you, I suppose I'm hoping for a break through here where we can have logical discussion without all of the logical fallacies, name calling, and misinformation. We are wasting the potential of this platform by acting this way.
Dont feed into it and stick to forward motion business. Just my opinion. It takes two to argue....element yourself from it. They enjoy you jumping through their hoops. They get off on working you up. You are feeding their power trip. They have ZERO power. The only power they have is to purchase or choose not too. They are meso members just like the other 1000's of members. Personally if it were me and they have good intentions and present themselves in a productive way then Id answer them or reply. If its baffling of words and BULLSHIT then ignore. Just always do the right thing, test, press forward, ignore bullshit, and conduct your business.

Maybe I just value and trust that people can make their own decisions with the available information. I don’t criticize what is or isn’t important to an individual. How insulting to assume all newbs are just idiots who desperately need you to police the underground. Like seriously dude, it’s pathetic.

I had my old lady in var a few years back and I spent double (triple I think) on pharma var. I didn’t trust ugl for anything I put my lady on and it was for this very reason. Not much room for error when it comes to the gals. I feel the same way myself in regards to ancillaries.
How insulting for you to assume what I assume...
You may think i'm pathetic, thats your opinion. I wont lose sleep over it.

@TripleBSolutions Remember what thread pages your results are on and remind the thread often so they can easily get to them without spending a whole day combing through the bullshit. Your results are being buried...hint hint. Buried with shit....hint hint. Keep it business.

Or better yet, if only there was a MESO section called “Steroid Lab Testing” he could have a thread for all his tests. No bullshit in there.

Oh wait, we were the ones that suggested that to him.

Hey, I know, maybe he could post the results to his pastebin. That way anyone that wants to order can see what they’re ordering.

Oh wait, yep, we were the ones that suggested that to him too.

Hmmmm... but somehow we’re “out to get him”.

The “shit” today was because a young lady is looking for good accurately dosed domestic anavar. Do I care about lady anavar? No. But I figured I’d help her out so she’s not standing alone in here. The discussion with Trips was very polite. But your hero-idol-best-pal got his attitude back. Too stupid to understand why a girl is just trying to get accurate doses on a product specifically sold for girls. Not really available many places domestically. Trying to get Trip to realize how that would BENEFIT him too since, you know, he’d corner the market.

But again. We’re out to get him.

I just hope you don’t get your heart broken if shit goes sideways on Trips here. It happens. Good luck.

Dont feed into it and stick to forward motion business. Just my opinion. It takes two to argue....element yourself from it. They enjoy you jumping through their hoops. They get off on working you up. You are feeding their power trip. They have ZERO power. The only power they have is to purchase or choose not too. They are meso members just like the other 1000's of members. Personally if it were me and they have good intentions and present themselves in a productive way then Id answer them or reply. If its baffling of words and BULLSHIT then ignore. Just always do the right thing, test, press forward, ignore bullshit, and conduct your business.

Buddy, I wish you luck. You don’t have much experience on MESO and probably haven’t seen the fuckups along the way. You also haven’t seen the good sources that made a lot of money here. I hope you don’t have any issues. I hope you don’t have a floater in your vial or an issue where you post and a bunch of loyal fanbois shit all over you.

That doesn’t usually happen here because members typically look out for members. You sat on the sidelines and let us do the dirty work persuading Trips to be the best he can be. And now that he’s at a standard your the white knight that rides in to tell everyone how we were wrong and bad people with nothing else to do. That’s a little bit of a low blow. But like I said, good luck. I’m sure everything will be great for you. It’s not like we as a group have any power if you would need someone to have you back on anything. Oh well.

But your hero-idol-best-pal got his attitude back.
Ive made it clear that you are my hero-idol... BigBaldBiscuits&Gravy
hero GIF

I had a question that you skipped over.
Where's the follow up test for the dhb or the blind customer tests? It's been quite some time now since u said they would have results soon.

Buddy, I wish you luck. You don’t have much experience on MESO and probably haven’t seen the fuckups along the way. You also haven’t seen the good sources that made a lot of money here. I hope you don’t have any issues. I hope you don’t have a floater in your vial or an issue where you post and a bunch of loyal fanbois shit all over you.

That doesn’t usually happen here because members typically look out for members. You sat on the sidelines and let us do the dirty work persuading Trips to be the best he can be. And now that he’s at a standard your the white knight that rides in to tell everyone how we were wrong and bad people with nothing else to do. That’s a little bit of a low blow. But like I said, good luck. I’m sure everything will be great for you. It’s not like we as a group have any power if you would need someone to have you back on anything. Oh well.
Thank you Sir. I dont need luck though when i rely on common sense, research, and having confidence in my own sound mentally stable decision making.

Last edited:
Ive made it clear that you are my hero-idol... BigBaldBiscuits&Gravy
hero GIF

Yea. I know. That’s great.

You’ve made it very clear in the couple weeks that you’ve been a member here that you don’t believe in MESO. That’s fine. But there is a reason for it all.

Hang around and you’ll see it. You’re not the first one that came here with the source-first attitude.

I had a question that you skipped over.
Where's the follow up test for the dhb or the blind customer tests? It's been quite some time now since u said they would have results soon.
Sorry I missed this. I have two people who said they were going to send in DHB for blind testing. One has apparently already sent it in earlier this week or last week, one reached out to me to informed me he has been busy with work and has not been able to send it yet.

I’m glad to see some happy customers in here. Get the party rolling guys. Compare orders. Talk about what you’re running. Let’s go.

Anyone else that’s ordered that’s been here longer than 3 months besides @jackmeoff1 and @SkankHunt?

Or is this SST territory? You all can speak freely here. No mods. No deleted posts. Welcome to MESO.

I’m glad to see some happy customers in here. Get the party rolling guys. Compare orders. Talk about what you’re running. Let’s go.

Anyone else that’s ordered that’s been here longer than 3 months besides @jackmeoff1 and @SkankHunt?

Or is this SST territory? You all can speak freely here. No mods. No deleted posts. Welcome to MESO.
I personally have not ordered.