Triple B Solutions

Sorry I missed this. I have two people who said they were going to send in DHB for blind testing. One has apparently already sent it in earlier this week or last week, one reached out to me to informed me he has been busy with work and has not been able to send it yet.
Did you send these new samples off before u got ur previous possibly flawed dhb sample? Is that why you didn't get it retested?

Did you send these new samples off before u got ur previous possibly flawed dhb sample? Is that why you didn't get it retested?
No, I honestly thought I would have blind testing by now or very soon from two different individuals which would carry much more weight than my submitted sample. I would have loved to send raws in for testing but apparently DHB raws have vanished. DHB is one of my favorite compounds so I'm working on this.

Yea. I know. That’s great.

You’ve made it very clear in the couple weeks that you’ve been a member here that you don’t believe in MESO. That’s fine. But there is a reason for it all.

Hang around and you’ll see it. You’re not the first one that came here with the source-first attitude.
You all do THE SAME EXACT SHIT that you get mad about...you ignore what has been said and twist it around so it fits your agenda and fuels your ways. Ill say it AGAIN.....

VETTING IS GOOD

I RESPECT A GOOD 'PROPER' VETTING

MESO's HARM REDUCTION INTENTIONS ARE A GOOD DIRECTION FOR THE A.A.S. COMMUNITY

I APPRECIATE A 'PRODUCTIVE' VETTING
(A large amount of this is the oposite of productive...it gets and goes nowhere)

IVE NEVER SAID SOURCE-FIRST
(Just because i disagree with what yall consider to be "vetting" doesnt mean im siding with anyone. It just means im disagreeing with the way something is being conducted)

MY INTENTIONS ARE TO POINT OUT FLAWS REGARDLESS OF WHO PRESENTS THEM

past 10 pages could probably be avoided if trips sent in multiple caps instead of just 1. maybe not cause someone posted he has an average overdose of 10% but everyone seems to be talking about the lady var

You all do THE SAME EXACT SHIT that you get mad about...you ignore what has been said and twist it around so it fits your agenda and fuels your ways. Ill say it AGAIN.....

VETTING IS GOOD

(A large amount of this is the oposite of productive...it gets and goes nowhere)

(Just because i disagree with what yall consider to be "vetting" doesnt mean im siding with anyone. It just means im disagreeing with the way something is being conducted)

The only reason this has been so ass backwards and not as productive as it could have been is because of the source's push back on any and all criticism until he literally had to cave or faced bad test results....

Or better yet, if only there was a MESO section called “Steroid Lab Testing” he could have a thread for all his tests. No bullshit in there.

Oh wait, we were the ones that suggested that to him.

Hey, I know, maybe he could post the results to his pastebin. That way anyone that wants to order can see what they’re ordering.

Oh wait, yep, we were the ones that suggested that to him too.

Hmmmm... but somehow we’re “out to get him”.

The “shit” today was because a young lady is looking for good accurately dosed domestic anavar. Do I care about lady anavar? No. But I figured I’d help her out so she’s not standing alone in here. The discussion with Trips was very polite. But your hero-idol-best-pal got his attitude back. Too stupid to understand why a girl is just trying to get accurate doses on a product specifically sold for girls. Not really available many places domestically. Trying to get Trip to realize how that would BENEFIT him too since, you know, he’d corner the market.

But again. We’re out to get him.

I just hope you don’t get your heart broken if shit goes sideways on Trips here. It happens. Good luck.
Thanks BBBG. I did appreciate your remarks after mine, as I’m newer than most of you. I’ve been waiting for these results for weeks now, like the rest of you and have been following the thread for some time. When we got the raw results first, I was really excited to see the high purity AND the reaction of Trips to those results, immediately agreeing to remove products that didn’t meet standards.

When I saw the oral results: I was disappointed because of a few results with such a large overdosing. Dbol being over by 10% - whatevs. But a female-targeted product being 25% over? Yikes. Obviously, as a female that is what I’m paying attention to. Based on how he responded to his oil and raw results, I genuinely thought the response to my straight-forward question about correcting the formulas would be met with a simple “absolutely, I have some work to do to get these caps closer to the labeled dose.” I had no clue it’d devolve into the dumpster fire that it became and that was for sure not my intention.

I’m honestly not really interested in buying the var even prior to this - I have enough raw powder to make my own orals for several cycles. I just see myself as part of this community now and thought we would benefit from scrutiny from someone like myself with some knowledge in the area of drugs - it’s a big part of my life.

VETTING IS GOOD

We’re open to suggestions.

Like I said earlier. Trips showed promise which is the only reason he got advice here. Otherwise he wouldn’t have made it past December.

I agree that there are far too many pages. But I hope you noticed it’s because questions had to be asked multiple times to get straight answers. Even today.

You joined in February. Did you read December and January in this thread? He was resistant to testing. He’s posted test results this week. That’s after more than 3 months of back and forth. If he had posted results his first week here, you would have witnessed an entirely different thread.

Do you like lab testing? What would you do if the UGL doesn’t want to test? Would you drop him or take a chance with a purchase?

If nobody buys then the UGL listens. But guys jump the gun, throw the dice and hope for the best. If he had a ton of customers in December and January do you think he’d ever test his products? That’s why we have to throw shit around the cage.

Well.. every time i go 12 hours without reading this thread its a whole new shit show when i get back... i see some new players tagging in too.
-Trips posted some good tests
-BBBG and Trips became best buds, over Accutane I think
-then there was discussion over some numbers that were off a little
-Bbbg and trips broke up, done, like for real this time

My bad. I thought you got some primo. Sorry about that.
That was me. Nothing to report other than it was pip-free, which I mentioned several (thousand, seemingly) pages back. No feelz or bonerz reports with that particular hormone.

As an aside, since everyone is in a sharing mood, I’ll say to @TripleBSolutions what I would say to every other source: stop making capsules and just make oral solutions. They’re impossible to screw up as far as dose is concerned and your customers can take exactly how much they want. They get to decide, not you. Solves a shitload of problems and is more user friendly. I have zero interest in 25mg dbol. If I use it it’s in small doses. So I’ll buy a solution at 50mg/ml, use that as the parent compound, and then make individual bottles of a diluted solution for myself. You will save time (read: money) and it’ll be perfectly acceptable to 99% of your customers.

I’m glad to see some happy customers in here. Get the party rolling guys. Compare orders. Talk about what you’re running. Let’s go.

Anyone else that’s ordered that’s been here longer than 3 months besides @jackmeoff1 and @SkankHunt?

Or is this SST territory? You all can speak freely here. No mods. No deleted posts. Welcome to MESO.
LOL...I'm going to do bloods here soon to get my insurance to start covering my trt again and then start a trt dose of Trip's test cypionate as soon as I fill my script.

I will then compare it in the future against my pharma test cypionate bloods.

I may still send in an item or two for blind testing, though I'm still up in the air on it. The longer I wait, the more obsolete my testing will be if the batch has already been sold out.

If I send some out, it will be sooner than later. Best I can do for y'all.

When did I once say during this discussion that any of you are out to get me? Part of this discussion was misinformation that I overdose my Lady Var, which I do not. I presented relevant information regarding my orals. I also presented a possible solution that could come with a downside of having some pills come in .5 below labeled claim.

I realize you would prefer I give you a BS political answer but that is not how I operate. I do not overdose my Lady Var. 10% is the average deviation usually leaning high. Those results are great but if you want to make sure that the deviation on Lady Var leans low rather than high I can do that with a caveat.

Edit: I could also bring down my deviation on all of my other orals by taking out my 5% overdose on my next run.
You’ve repeatedly said people are put to get you and have, in your words, “agendas.”

My order went well. My customer service through email went well. Can’t really blood test for Mast but your tests showed it was good and at my desire that works for me.

With that out of the way explain the math here to me like I’m stupid in math, I am not, it is my career but make it make sense. You overdose by 5% and end up at 10% with less than 100% purity of raw materials. You don’t overdose lady var at all and end up 20+% over with again less than 100% purity of raw material. That’s some serious tamping your doing with those orals. How could you come to some figure where you could call any of that the standard deviation? Comparatively, is it better than others do? Sure. Doesn’t make that math make sense though....

So this occurs regularly for you?

I would say you’re technique is flawed.

Now I know why you were hesitant to test your raws. 98% purity. 90% purity. Whatever. Cause it really doesn’t matter because you aim for 1,000 caps and end up with only 960. [emoji2369] Whoopsies. Meh, close enough.

That’s great. Now do you see why we ask so many questions from so many different angles? It reveals more and more.

How many batches of caps do you make like that before you realize you’re likely doing something wrong?

Liquid orals are so much easier to make.

Caps suck from a precision standpoint (voiced over and over in the beginning parts of your thread).
OCD ATTENTION TO DETAIL IN THE FLESH

That was me. Nothing to report other than it was pip-free, which I mentioned several (thousand, seemingly) pages back. No feelz or bonerz reports with that particular hormone.

As an aside, since everyone is in a sharing mood, I’ll say to @TripleBSolutions what I would say to every other source: stop making capsules and just make oral solutions. They’re impossible to screw up as far as dose is concerned and your customers can take exactly how much they want. They get to decide, not you. Solves a shitload of problems and is more user friendly. I have zero interest in 25mg dbol. If I use it it’s in small doses. So I’ll buy a solution at 50mg/ml, use that as the parent compound, and then make individual bottles of a diluted solution for myself. You will save time (read: money) and it’ll be perfectly acceptable to 99% of your customers.

Tbh if he has a tablet press lined up in the near feature which he seems to be alluding to. I don't see the point. Only good thing about oral suspensions is the accuracy of dosing and micro dosing for ppl. Suspensions are annoying af imo.

Sorry guys been busy with work this week. Just had to catch up on like 15 pages. Lol

Anyways, as for the orals. Yes oral solution would be better in the aspect of having things overused slightly or a decent amount.
BUT I DON'T see a big deal in a 5mg pill or a 6mg pill for male or female. Shit, if the female getting it doesn't know that it's dosed 1mg or so over, then she don't need to be taking it anyways. If she wants 20mg, then fucking take 3 pills instead of 4 and get 18mg to 19mgs. Not a big deal, so I don't get it. Lol
YES, it should all be more accurate to the mg/ml on EVERYTHING, but Jesus Christ guys. LOL. I'm just happy to see him progressing. But not trying to defend himself and instead take the critique from the customers and be better all around.

I'll take the anavar and my girl will also. (even though I don't have any of his). Fuck that 1mg. I'll fix it myself if if want her to have a exact amount. I would rather have it 1 over than 1 under for sure. And I KNOW it is over cause he tested it, I seen the results so I can adjust also. Not everything is gonna be perfect everytime. I'm not that anal about shit. But everyone has there opinion and THIS IS MINE. And you have yours.

Just waiting for some smartass comments I might get. Lol

Goodnight. I'll check in tomorrow.

No, I honestly thought I would have blind testing by now or very soon from two different individuals which would carry much more weight than my submitted sample. I would have loved to send raws in for testing but apparently DHB raws have vanished. DHB is one of my favorite compounds so I'm working on this.
Alright thanks for clearly answering.

As for the lady var I don't think the 6mg is a big deal but what I do worry about is deviation. So this one is 6mg could another one be 4mg or another be 8mg. So in the future if possible try to send 3 pills to jano so u can prove how consistent ur orals are. Just my 2 cent on the matter

Sponsors

Latest posts