Triple B Solutions

If there made with the same Ba or BB and Oil your gonna have the same experience. Test is Test, just a different Ester.
Im almost positive he uses MCT oil which your body might be rejecting .
I have no idea what he uses for dissolvent which could also be the culprit.
The alcohol Shouldnt be a issue.
I can Almost guarantee there's where the problem exists, your body can't handle one of those 2 in it.
I do not use any BB in my Test E. It is Test E, BA, And MCT. I will be releasing a GSO line in the near future. If you have problems with the Test E let me know and I'll try my best to make it right.

It’s a lot easier to just order to a PO box. That’s what I did before my wife and I were serious enough to come clean about it.
Can you tell me how you like doing it to a PO Box? I'm thinking about doing this cuz I moved to a smaller town where the post office pays real close attention to stuff and also they deliver stuff to the wrong house. I'd hate one of my neighbors to open my package. I used to live in a huge City with millions of people and the mail never had time to look over stuff so closely... so it wasn't an issue. Can you get a post office in another city like a City close to you ? I do not want to use the city I'm currently living in but my driver's license has my old address so I guess maybe I could still use the bigger city.

Last edited:
Can you tell me how you like doing it to a PO Box? I'm thinking about doing this cuz I moved to a smaller town where the post office pays real close attention to stuff and also they deliver stuff to the wrong house. I'd hate one of my neighbors to open my package. I used to live in a huge City with millions of people and the mail never had time to look over stuff so closely... so it wasn't an issue. Can you get a post office in another city like a City close to you ? I do not want to use the city I'm currently living in but my driver's license has my old address so I guess maybe I could still use the bigger city.
You can get a PO Box wherever you want. You just have to pay the fee and they’ll assign you one. I think it’s like $60 for three months, which is the minimum amount of time that you can rent one for (in Canada anyway).

Once you have the key to the box you just have your package shipped like any other package but use the PO Box address. You have to use your real name, though, or it will raise red flags.

I got one of those boxes at ups with street address. Works fine every time