Triple B Solutions

She had her day too.
I don't even know what this debate is about but she wasn't to bad herself

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211005-135246_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20211005-135246_Google.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 126
Haha grandmas was more jacked than most of the forum

Damn! Grandma was jacked. Keyword though is was. Past tense. Therefore because she no longer looks like that, she has no business being around those within the industry, and if she ever dares step foot on a steroid forum, we'll dick measure her into submission with pics before telling her to kick rocks. Sorry, Grandma. Rules are rules.

Damn! Grandma was jacked. Keyword though is was. Past tense. Therefore because she no longer looks like that, she has no business being around those within the industry, and if she ever dares step foot on a steroid forum, we'll dick measure her into submission with pics before telling her to kick rocks. Sorry, Grandma. Rules are rules.
I've seen some juiced up clits.lol
She might have a couple little weiners beat too.lol

Sharing my experience with Trips Test E.
Caveat: This is my first time using Test E so I might be ultrasensitive to Test E.
Before this, I was used Colonial Test C. No pip except the virgin pip since this is my first cycle.

Trips Test E however fucked me up. Pip was not that bad but after every injection, I had a severe reaction to the oil and was down with fever and body aches for at least two days. This time I was down for three days and had to visit a doctor. I am gonna throw the bottle away and try his Test C.

My intention for this post is to just warn users who haven't tried Test E to have a backup option.

If there made with the same Ba or BB and Oil your gonna have the same experience. Test is Test, just a different Ester.
Im almost positive he uses MCT oil which your body might be rejecting .
I have no idea what he uses for dissolvent which could also be the culprit.
The alcohol Shouldnt be a issue.
I can Almost guarantee there's where the problem exists, your body can't handle one of those 2 in it.

Sharing my experience with Trips Test E.
Caveat: This is my first time using Test E so I might be ultrasensitive to Test E.
Before this, I was used Colonial Test C. No pip except the virgin pip since this is my first cycle.

Trips Test E however fucked me up. Pip was not that bad but after every injection, I had a severe reaction to the oil and was down with fever and body aches for at least two days. This time I was down for three days and had to visit a doctor. I am gonna throw the bottle away and try his Test C.

My intention for this post is to just warn users who haven't tried Test E to have a backup option.
I had the same reaction using his test E, swapped to colonials test E(gso) and had a similar reaction. Tried out colonials test C(gso) and pain free ever since. I’m just assuming it’s a reaction to the E ester and nothing to do with the brewer.

If there made with the same Ba or BB and Oil your gonna have the same experience. Test is Test, just a different Ester.
Im almost positive he uses MCT oil which your body might be rejecting .
I have no idea what he uses for dissolvent which could also be the culprit.
The alcohol Shouldnt be a issue.
I can Almost guarantee there's where the problem exists, your body can't handle one of those 2 in it.
Some test e raws have something extra in them that causes the pip. Jano made a post about it. Best bet is using test cyp to avoid this issue. Look in homebrew section and you'll find multiple people complaining of nasty pip from test e raws.

I had the same reaction using his test E, swapped to colonials test E(gso) and had a similar reaction. Tried out colonials test C(gso) and pain free ever since. I’m just assuming it’s a reaction to the E ester and nothing to do with the brewer.
Same here, all test e does it to me, I even compared it to prescription and still ended up with some uncomfortable pip and swelling…no fever, aches or chills but the pip was enough to make me go back to test c

First cycle but perfectly injected my VG - 48 hours passed and my leg is still sore and am unable to walk properly. Is this natural for a first cycle? Will kind of be hard to workout when I cant even walk after every injection lol