Triple B Solutions

Hey trips I'm interested in the bpc 157 and tb500 I see you have a great price on it. Have u had these raws tested or finished product?
I have asked this 3 times in this thread and he has not answered once. I even asked yesterday the next post after he was posting in this thread. It's not that big of a deal on those compounds but why not have the respect to just answer somebody. Fuck this guy I don't think I can buy again the way he does his business.

i have an issue with you saying you only had 2 bad raw tests when thats not true. funny of you to accuse people of spreading misinformation when you say that you had 2 bad raws tests meanwhile theres tests of your finished products coming back overdosed/underdosed.

how do you suddenly have time to respond to my posts if your order volume hasnt changed at all? :thinking:
Your such a whiney bitch, like most meso “vets” have become. I’ve been gone lately focusing on my physique running trips gear, much progression has been made. And here you are on an online forum every day crying like a bitch.

i have an issue with you saying you only had 2 bad raw tests when thats not true. funny of you to accuse people of spreading misinformation when you say that you had 2 bad raws tests meanwhile theres tests of your finished products coming back overdosed/underdosed.

how do you suddenly have time to respond to my posts if your order volume hasnt changed at all? :thinking:
Post a physique pic to validate everything you’ve said, I have a strong feeling you have no business on a bodybuilding/ drug forum

I’m all for disagreeing with someone or not liking someone, but saying shit like that, and wishing someone would get caught is too far. Unfortunately, this is a risk for all of us. I could never wish that on anybody.
if the feds are on here they already know about him. but thanks for bringing more attention to it for them

if the feds are on here they already know about him. but thanks for bringing more attention to it for them
First, I’m not the one who reposted the disgusting remark you made.

Second, I’m sure the feds are on here reading through these forums. Doesn’t mean people should be helping them.

Post a physique pic to validate everything you’ve said, I have a strong feeling you have no business on a bodybuilding/ drug forum

Are you and KnuckleDragger127 kissing cousins or some shit? Your black and white depiction of "the proof is in the pudding" doesn't hold up in every argument.

Case in point. Rolley Winklaar has a little old lady affectionately named Grandma that watches over everything he does. You go tell her that she's small and frail, therefore she has no business giving advice and guidance to a steroid abusing monster of a bodybuilder.

Are you and KnuckleDragger127 kissing cousins or some shit? Your black and white depiction of "the proof is in the pudding" doesn't hold up in every argument.

Case in point. Rolley Winklaar has a little old lady affectionately named Grandma that watches over everything he does. You go tell her that she's small and frail, therefore she has no business giving advice and guidance to a steroid abusing monster of a bodybuilder.
Uh Wut?

I don’t think rolley has worked with grandma for nearly a decade?

And seriously msg you think when “grandma” is on forums, which very well could be likely, she’d be acting the way fooba does? Man I think you just try to hop on my comments off past grudges. Fooba over here is over cat callin the feds on trips. Apparently that matches the same characteristic as someone like the trainer of rolley. Don’t try to check me, check your lame ass home boy

I don’t think rolley has worked with grandma for nearly a decade?

Doesn't matter. He did. He's a pro that received guidance from someone that LOOKS like they have no business being anywhere near that industry.

i know you love to white knight for sources that talk nice to you and send you stuff in the mail, but the fact of the matter is your caveman like analogy of "prove you big or you no post" makes you sound like a tard. 90% of the active members here would fall under your umbrella of having no business being on a steroid forum.

Ugh "homeboy". Drop the wannabe ghetto act if you're going to converse with me any further please.