Triple B Solutions

Look at the labels in the pic.

As for the quality over quantity part, Tbol doesn't aromatize to my knowledge, so no water gainz.

U are one hundred percent correct msg , I actually really like tbol like certain compounds work for certain people, you do have to use a decent dose with tbol but the gains u do get I find much more quailty wise and ur able to keep that water off cause like u said it doesn't aromatize.... I find it like a mix between anavar/winny but I also get great pumps. Iv always found it a bit underrated. But when he talking about competing and not just looking good in general and for the beach.... Anadrol,dbol,and sdrol will always be a better choice when ur at a serious level... I still think it has use in a cutting cycle.... But ur right on with what ya said

Does anyone know if trip has tested anything recently , I would think he woulda gotten new raws and went through and onto a new batch.... They coulda been posted in the thread and I just can't find them or newer finished product, looking to see where the deca,npp,mast e, EQ, and anavar are currently at.... Thanks for any help and sorry if I missed it somewhere in the threads,

Trying not to piss of msg and get whipped to death with that garden hose he likes to on slow people lol

Does anyone know if trip has tested anything recently , I would think he woulda gotten new raws and went through and onto a new batch.... They coulda been posted in the thread and I just can't find them or newer finished product, looking to see where the deca,npp,mast e, EQ, and anavar are currently at.... Thanks for any help and sorry if I missed it somewhere in the threads,

Trying not to piss of msg and get whipped to death with that garden hose he likes to on slow people lol
he hasnt posted anything recent. only the 12 tests he posted like 2 months ago

This thread has finally died.
Let this be an example to all future sources.

1.Dont fucking ghost.
2.Get your shit tested.
3.Listen to the members

misinformation bro... his order volume hasnt went down at all!

Either way he shoulda tested some new batches by now and he hasn't and I would admagin he went thrrew different batch by now if his order volume is like that and sale are then there should be new testing reports if not on finished product atleast on raws so we know dosing is still accurate/acceptable

This thread has finally died.
Let this be an example to all future sources.

1.Dont fucking ghost.
2.Get your shit tested.
3.Listen to the members
I try to check MESO as often as I can but if you guys want 3-5 day T/A's I have to be diligent with my time. I do not have a dedicated rep. If you need a question answered shoot me an email.

I am approaching 100 HPLC tests. I do not see where you can possibly say anything to me about testing.

You asked for better T/A and you got that. You asked for faster replies via email and you also got that. You asked for more compounds like L-Carnitine and I added that. I currently have DHB raws and will have that ready to go soon too.

Anything else? If you want me to baby sit you then shoot me an email.

Either way he shoulda tested some new batches by now and he hasn't and I would admagin he went thrrew different batch by now if his order volume is like that and sale are then there should be new testing reports if not on finished product atleast on raws so we know dosing is still accurate/acceptable
Look at the testing section. I have testing on a near constant basis now. Whenever I get new raws I get testing done.

You can literally go into the testing section, why do you need a link?

I looked through the first several pages of the "Steroid Lab Testing" forum, and the most recent tests from him I found were from last December. I was expecting more recent results based on the post I replied to. I'm assuming I must be looking in the wrong place so I asked for a link to the post(s) with the near constant testing of his raws.

I looked through the first several pages of the "Steroid Lab Testing" forum, and the most recent tests from him I found were from last December. I was expecting more recent results based on the post I replied to. I'm assuming I must be looking in the wrong place so I asked for a link to the post(s) with the near constant testing of his raws.
I didn’t mean to come off like a dick.
On page 2 of the testing section there’s a triple B testing thread. July 28th was the most recent. Some members may have their own testing thread with other/maybe more recent test.

No sweat at all, I understand that it's a stupid question. I guess I was expecting something a little closer to the testing thread that GL posted in that forum when Trip said that he has near constant testing at this point.

On page 2 of the testing section there’s a triple B testing thread.

Yeah, that's the thread I was referring to. I guess I worded that poorly - the thread is from last December but there are a some more recent results inside it. In any case, I have no problem with Trip or his gear, I just think that sometimes his definition of words and mine are not the same.

LOL! It does not work that way. Indeed, the sponsor on a K1 visa has to provide an affidavit of financial support, which the government can call on if she leaves and needs public support. That financial responsibility lasts until she becomes a citizen or has earned 40 quarters toward social security (i.e., about 10 years of work).

She is not eligible to work when she first gets here.

So . . . in that lengthy period of time, do you think she will learn how the American divorce courts work with respect to transferring money from you to her and how that financial affidavit works?

I know y'all are going to have some criticism for this.

But I honestly very much prefer the homegrown women. I like the American made models myself.

Of course, there aren't any more "California girls". But from north Florida to Arizona nice ones are still out there. Missouri, Kentucky and West Virginia have some real homemade beauties too. And don't forget Oklahoma. Texas has surely been blessed,
And they can be ride or die down to earth sexy assed little partners too.

Believe me I have one.

They're only crazy for the first 20 years of so.

I know y'all are going to have some criticism for this.

But I honestly very much prefer the homegrown women. I like the American made models myself.

Of course, there aren't any more "California girls". But from north Florida to Arizona nice ones are still out there. Missouri, Kentucky and West Virginia have some real homemade beauties too. And don't forget Oklahoma. Texas has surely been blessed,
And they can be ride or die down to earth sexy assed little partners too.

Believe me I have one.

They're only crazy for the first 20 years of so.

How’s trips tren? Anyone experience tren cough with it?
Went through 6 bottles of Tren Ace with no cough. But I've only had post injection cough on 1 occasion from a different source.

I try to check MESO as often as I can but if you guys want 3-5 day T/A's I have to be diligent with my time. I do not have a dedicated rep. If you need a question answered shoot me an email.

I am approaching 100 HPLC tests. I do not see where you can possibly say anything to me about testing.

You asked for better T/A and you got that. You asked for faster replies via email and you also got that. You asked for more compounds like L-Carnitine and I added that. I currently have DHB raws and will have that ready to go soon too.

Anything else? If you want me to baby sit you then shoot me an email.
Here we go with trips the cunt again. Shitty attitude man, and nothing you have or offer makes up for that pissy attitude my brother.