Triple B Solutions

All due respect, you miss the point I think. Sources put a random return address on their packages for obvious reasons, all be it not a fake return address but somebody else’s address. We’ll say it was John Smith’s address on your pack. When John receives the pack since you said it was returned to sender (John’s address so he is the sender according to the pack and USPS) and he opens it and finds illegal substances he may report it to law enforcement (LE). This may prompt LE to do a controlled delivery on you. Maybe not but maybe. Write down that tracking number and if it shows up do not accept it. I wouldn’t. I’d be spooked if that pack shows up. Just my opinion.
Yea it hasn’t moved in a few days and said it was delivered at the original address (which I understand isn’t his place) and there isn’t an option to even have them redeliver or whatever listed. Beforehand I had talked to the usps because it was on the way back to sender and I have in email correspondence from the post office that my info was correct and “Yea there was a fuck up and it wasn’t on your end, but there’s nothing we can do contact the sender.” ( <- paraphrasing, but that’s legit what I’m essentially told over the emails… )

I’ve linked the screenshots to him. Who knows if he’ll reship but since I’ve ordered before and have visual proof it wasn’t an issue on my end. I’m easy going & I get shit happens, but I’d at least like contact back considering he was quick to respond beforehand and this wasn’t a fuck up on my end. A tad bit of communication would go a long way lol.

Yea it hasn’t moved in a few days and said it was delivered at the original address (which I understand isn’t his place) and there isn’t an option to even have them redeliver or whatever listed. Beforehand I had talked to the usps because it was on the way back to sender and I have in email correspondence from the post office that my info was correct and “Yea there was a fuck up and it wasn’t on your end, but there’s nothing we can do contact the sender.” ( <- paraphrasing, but that’s legit what I’m essentially told over the emails… )

I’ve linked the screenshots to him. Who knows if he’ll reship but since I’ve ordered before and have visual proof it wasn’t an issue on my end. I’m easy going & I get shit happens, but I’d at least like contact back considering he was quick to respond beforehand and this wasn’t a fuck up on my end. A tad bit of communication would go a long way lol.
Keep us all posted how this plays out

Google the address, find out the owners name, ask you wife to help find him/her on Facebook, see if he/she is a jacked gym rat, write anonymous letter to him saying you’re welcome bro.

He got back to me. He forgot to hit send on the email but is reshipping. All in all, chalking it up to a postal error and he was understanding and not hesitant to help out once we got in communication. Definitely could have gone way worse tbh
Hopefully no legal trouble if the person who received the gear reports it or was that solved?

Does anybody get pip and swollen with this source primo? Injecting .75cc ventroglute and my shit is swollen after 4 days of injection. It’s not painful but I can’t inject there till it goes away.
I had that issue the first time I injected primo into the VG. I just use other spots now and I’ve got no issues. I do a full 1ml of Primo with .8ml Mast and 8.ml Test E right in the lat every other day.

How’s Trips L-Carnitine? Any reputable place to get some??
I've been using it for about a week. Hurts less and is thinner and cheaper than the Amino Asylum carnitine of the same 600mg/ml concentration.
That being said, I'm not convinced injectable carnitine does all that some people claim. I used 2 20ml vials from AA and went straight to BBB's.

I loaded for about a week, using 1ml and taking in lots of simple carbs right after (quick oats & dextrose or sugar). 1ml of AA hurts in any muscle except quads, I haven't tried 1ml of BBB's.
After that loading period I had been taking about .5ml around the same time I had preworkout carbs (oats).
I haven't been satisfied with the results so this week I changed to taking .5ml before my morning fasted cardio to see if it makes any difference.

I've been using it for about a week. Hurts less and is thinner and cheaper than the Amino Asylum carnitine of the same 600mg/ml concentration.
That being said, I'm not convinced injectable carnitine does all that some people claim. I used 2 20ml vials from AA and went straight to BBB's.

I loaded for about a week, using 1ml and taking in lots of simple carbs right after (quick oats & dextrose or sugar). 1ml of AA hurts in any muscle except quads, I haven't tried 1ml of BBB's.
After that loading period I had been taking about .5ml around the same time I had preworkout carbs (oats).
I haven't been satisfied with the results so this week I changed to taking .5ml before my morning fasted cardio to see if it makes any difference.
Thanks for this!

First post.

I was weighing several sources and decided with Trip due to the reviews in here.

T/A was 7 days. Stealth was good. I was a little worried by his vanishing act in this thread but he responded to emails fairly quickly. I would have roasted him if he burnt me, so it seems only fair to give a good review in response to good service.

This maybe my fault for being a noob but I expected Adex tabs, and got caps instead. Minor problem but I did expect tabs.

If it wasn't your fault (just look at your order email and verify the info) then Trip aka Mr. OCD isn't as obsessive as he once claimed to be and should make you whole.
No. The address it was shipped to was the address he sent via email. Packages that are returned to sender are usually orders placed with fake names or names that are not normally used at the given address. USPS is very good at catching that.

This has already been reshipped for free to the very different second address given.

Where can I see prices and what gear you have? Pastebin link in OP says: "This paste has been deemed potentially harmful. Pastebin took the necessary steps to prevent access on December 23, 2020, 1:32 am CST. If you feel this is an incorrect assessment, please contact us within 14 days to avoid any permanent loss of content."

Where can I see prices and what gear you have? Pastebin link in OP says: "This paste has been deemed potentially harmful. Pastebin took the necessary steps to prevent access on December 23, 2020, 1:32 am CST. If you feel this is an incorrect assessment, please contact us within 14 days to avoid any permanent loss of content."
He uses a zerobin now. You can find the link on post 14,942