Triple B Solutions

Does anybody get pip and swollen with this source primo? Injecting .75cc ventroglute and my shit is swollen after 4 days of injection. It’s not painful but I can’t inject there till it goes away.

Does anybody get pip and swollen with this source primo? Injecting .75cc ventroglute and my shit is swollen after 4 days of injection. It’s not painful but I can’t inject there till it goes away.
How have you done in the past with MCT oil? I get zero pip or swelling from his primo, but if you’re sensitive to MCT you could definitely have that issue.

Not with his primo, but his test E had me the same way. Come to find out it was just his test E, but every test E I switched to. Pinning Cyp now and can’t feel shit.

I have been running his Test E for TRT for months now. And never had a issue. But his primo got me a swollen at my ventroglute. And it has been 4 days now. Maybe a raw batch was bad?
How have you done in the past with MCT oil? I get zero pip or swelling from his primo, but if you’re sensitive to MCT you could definitely have that issue.

Not with his primo, but his test E had me the same way. Come to find out it was just his test E, but every test E I switched to. Pinning Cyp now and can’t feel shit.

I have been running his Test E for TRT for months now. And never had a issue. But his primo got me a swollen at my ventroglute. And it has been 4 days now. Maybe a raw batch was bad?
Has it happened with every pin or only this one time?

I've given myself a vg shot using bad technique, (I assume I didn't go deep enough or didn't hit the right spot) and was sore for a week. But every other time from the same bottle was painless so I have to attribute it to bad technique.

Has it happened with every pin or only this one time?

I've given myself a vg shot using bad technique, (I assume I didn't go deep enough or didn't hit the right spot) and was sore for a week. But every other time from the same bottle was painless so I have to attribute it to bad technique.
I only shot it once so far, today was my second shot, I used a longer needle to make sure it went to the muscle this time. Ill give an update soon.

I only shot it once so far, today was my second shot, I used a longer needle to make sure it went to the muscle this time. Ill give an update soon.
Have u ran primo before. Ive tried 3 diff labs primo and get bad pip everytime. Primo and test e are the only oils that give me pip. Havent used triplebs though just to clarify

Have u ran primo before. Ive tried 3 diff labs primo and get bad pip everytime. Primo and test e are the only oils that give me pip. Havent used triplebs though just to clarify
First time, I have no issues with test E from trip. I do get pip when I used colonials lab test E

First time, I have no issues with test E from trip. I do get pip when I used colonials lab test E
Ok ive used colonial primo and got pretty good pio but his other oils are all smooth for me even dhb no pip at all so i just figure primo doesnt agree with me. May try some pharma primo eventually just to see if i get pip from it

6 weeks into cycle. 48 y/o male
500mg week of Test C
400mg week primo
2iu daily HGH
Blood draw 24 hours post injection
All triple B products EC3F5C78-F3D0-4B2D-902A-848AEAA41989.jpegF931F6B8-006F-4954-96D4-E9CD4B1737F2.jpeg153D54E8-C604-48FD-8A4C-1A6BE50D3FED.jpeg4AE557C4-868B-42B6-B130-DDFBF5EA8BB5.jpeg3D20B7AE-BCE3-4301-A92E-3B55B5DD6727.jpeg8329E12B-4786-4901-B83D-B073B98EDD3D.jpegBCC140AF-3CC0-4301-B326-B8EA545FBD14.jpeg

Hey BigRed, if you will allow me to I will pay for you to send the product off to Jano for testing. Bloodwork seems to vary drastically from person to person but the HPLC tests have been very telling.
Not saying it's underdosed just posting my results for credit. That's usually around the numbers I get.

Results on 120/mg week Test-C, batch 103.
Bloods drawn 2 hours after injection.

Total Test: 1250 ng/dL
Free Test: 24.5 pg/mL
Estradiol: 36 pg/mL
Estradiol, Sensitive: 30 pg/mL
SHGB: 38.3 nmol/L

Last edited:
Why havnt you been putting a limit on the amount of orders you’re taking @TripleBSolutions ?
Aldo does anyone have recent blind testing on the source or are we just taking peoples word for shit again?
he posted 12 test results around 2 months ago. these are supposedly batch 104. nothing posted since then even though other sources have been getting and posting tests for raws since then. seems kinda odd since trips supposedly orders in BULK for multiple compounds and still hasnt gotten any new tests in the past 2 months but hey