Triple B Solutions

Negative. Did that sound like a vouch? A lot of sources I’ve used haven’t sent out email after I send payment and guess what… every time a week later there’s a pack.
Yes, it sounded like a vouch. Like you were saying, "Don't worry, it's all good."

I agree patience is key. I don't harass the source after the sale with tracking emails, and I never click a tracking link.

Yes, it sounded like a vouch. Like you were saying, "Don't worry, it's all good."

I agree patience is key. I don't harass the source after the sale with tracking emails, and I never click a tracking link.
It's good if you have Informed Delivery...then you'll know when the pack's about to land.

Everyone says the stuff is great, but I would be skeptical with the whole disappearing thing. Why did you choose BBB? Keep us posted.
I’ve ordered from trip 3-4 times and I like his stuff. But he always confirms my payment. Just feels weird since he had his disappearance thing

I’ve ordered from trip 3-4 times and I like his stuff. But he always confirms my payment. Just feels weird since he had his disappearance thing
Confirmed mine recently. Wasn’t aware of the disappearing act with all the bullshit in this thread so I’m hoping for the best lol.

Anyone heard from trip? I put in a order yesterday and he sent me his btc address. I sent him the money and he never confirmed payment and I haven’t heard anything from him since
lol jfc you must be new to this

PD: nvm. It ain't like confirms the same day all the time.

The disappearing act certainly does not inspire confidence.
I can't say I'm surprised. This is such a shit posting thread, he'd have to sift through a ton of shit to find one or two legitimate questions or concerns.

Simply popping in and throwing up his email and pastebin link couldn't hurt though.

Anyone heard from trip? I put in a order yesterday and he sent me his btc address. I sent him the money and he never confirmed payment and I haven’t heard anything from him since
If you send ten emails asking if he received payment he will send you some free boner pills… seriously though. I have received a package before feom him with no confirmation after payment .

Last edited:
I can't say I'm surprised. This is such a shit posting thread, he'd have to sift through a ton of shit to find one or two legitimate questions or concerns.

Simply popping in and throwing up his email and pastebin link couldn't hurt though.
Ding ding ding !!!!!! Another one of few who gets it . But the remaining 90% of idiots will continue to talk about their daily lives, boo hooo I havnt seen my drug dealer in a couple days what am I gonna do , and who likes transgenders and anything else that doesn’t involve lifting , gear, or specifically trips gear. Ok y’all can come in and pop your bullshit now

I ordered on Saturday and I got my shit 4 days later.
@TrenTrenTren that only happens to Canadian and American woman, you give them some freedom and they fuck shit up. Most woman in South America are still very traditional. I decided to import woman and have the ability to send them back if they start misbehaving. You can also date Amish woman.
TA time has vastly improved. Thank you for mentioning this.

If I have not gotten back to you yet send me another email forwarding our email chain.

it improved cause his customers left him
And they left him why? I knew his order volume went up when the largest European source on meso went MIA, but threads like this you never catch anything negative because of all the horseshit in the thread.

And they left him why? I knew his order volume went up when the largest European source on meso went MIA, but threads like this you never catch anything negative because of all the horseshit in the thread.
I’d say due to him going MIA on here and his sst thread being temporarily closed. Doesn’t help that GL opened up shop here also with a pretty fucking good intro, no cunty attitude, raw and finished product testing and decent T/A times.