Triple B Solutions

I ordered on Saturday and I got my shit 4 days later.
@TrenTrenTren that only happens to Canadian and American woman, you give them some freedom and they fuck shit up. Most woman in South America are still very traditional. I decided to import woman and have the ability to send them back if they start misbehaving. You can also date Amish woman.
Amish women are wife material for sure.

Look at the white knights coming out now. So typical. "Woman hating"...whatever. Brainwashed cucks like you are the ones that hate women, because you want women to be men. Enjoy your sexless life, simp.

Anyway, I was responding to a post. Is there something in the rules here that says you can't respond to a post in a thread if it's "off topic" or something?
No you dumb fuk, go to a different forum and talk your nonsense !! You say the dumbest shit like your 15yrs old in a 37 year old dad body with the screen name trentrentren. So wrong in every way !! Should be CelltechCelltechCelltech !!

Use a piece of masking tape or warm the loaded syringe. Waterproof labels. Go to bed, mister. You've had too much to drink.
Thanks, I just had a few rolls of tape in my hand and didn't even think of that. I was thinking along the lines of color coded rubber bands. Clear packing tape would probably do it and I wouldn't have to remember which color goes with which substance.

Doesn't warming L-carnitine destroy it? I've always heard your supposed to keep it cold. Storage calls for 8c or 46f.
Fuck I hope not. I assumed since it didn't need to be reconstituted, it didn't need to be chilled.

The stuff from AA was ridiculously thick so I started warming it. Helped a lot. BBB's carnitine is noticeably thinner.

Threats of violence and/or promoting or encouraging violence or self-harm is prohibited.
No you dumb fuk, go to a different forum and talk your nonsense !! You say the dumbest shit like your 15yrs old in a 37 year old dad body with the screen name trentrentren. So wrong in every way !! Should be CelltechCelltechCelltech !!
You're just experiencing dbol rage right now. Once your hormone levels go down, you won't even be able to muster up the courage to call strangers names over the internet. Much less someone like me face to face, because I would break your arm and leave it dangling there in less than 30 seconds hahaha

You're just experiencing dbol rage right now. Once your hormone levels go down, you won't even be able to muster up the courage to call strangers names over the internet. Much less someone like me face to face, because I would break your arm and leave it dangling there in less than 30 seconds hahaha
Calling someone out for being an internet tough guy and then immediately proceeding to threaten to break someone's arm over the internet? Anyone else see the humor in this?

Folks have been banned for a lot less.

Call him a bitch faced rat. Call him a big titted bag of dicks. Call him a panty sniffing gutter dog. Call him a lying pony soldier. Call him daddy. Just don't make threats.

Another guy who trains MMA at his local YMCA. I’ve trained with ex WEC Contenders pal. You ain’t breaking shit. Just keep being a dumbass childish clown on here and keep the peons entertained.

Another guy who trains MMA at his local YMCA. I’ve trained with ex WEC Contenders pal. You ain’t breaking shit. Just keep being a dumbass childish clown on here and keep the peons entertained.
Nope. I'm not a big fan of MMA. Carlson Gracie Academy, pure jits. Acai berries and creatine for me only. Rottendog will get my reference.

Cool! Which WEC contenders did you train with? Chris Lytle and Keith Wisniewski have come by our gym, but those are the only "famous" people that we rolled with. Other than that it's just a bunch of us assorted nerds and happy-go-lucky killers at our gym.

Last edited:
Fuck I hope not. I assumed since it didn't need to be reconstituted, it didn't need to be chilled.

The stuff from AA was ridiculously thick so I started warming it. Helped a lot. BBB's carnitine is noticeably thinner.
Probably helps alot with pip eh? I stopped using it because I felt like a pin cushion and didn't see much from it.

One can have all the martial arts accolades in the world, but if you're a liberal that ain't scary.

Anyone heard from trip? I put in a order yesterday and he sent me his btc address. I sent him the money and he never confirmed payment and I haven’t heard anything from him since

Anyone heard from trip? I put in a order yesterday and he sent me his btc address. I sent him the money and he never confirmed payment and I haven’t heard anything from him since
Settle down. Not every source confirms payment but will send out your pack. Patience.

Everyone says the stuff is great, but I would be skeptical with the whole disappearing thing. Why did you choose BBB? Keep us posted.