Triple B Solutions

I ordered on Saturday and I got my shit 4 days later.
@TrenTrenTren that only happens to Canadian and American woman, you give them some freedom and they fuck shit up. Most woman in South America are still very traditional. I decided to import woman and have the ability to send them back if they start misbehaving. You can also date Amish woman.

I decided to import woman and have the ability to send them back if they start misbehaving.
LOL! It does not work that way. Indeed, the sponsor on a K1 visa has to provide an affidavit of financial support, which the government can call on if she leaves and needs public support. That financial responsibility lasts until she becomes a citizen or has earned 40 quarters toward social security (i.e., about 10 years of work).

She is not eligible to work when she first gets here.

So . . . in that lengthy period of time, do you think she will learn how the American divorce courts work with respect to transferring money from you to her and how that financial affidavit works?

LOL! It does not work that way. Indeed, the sponsor on a K1 visa has to provide an affidavit of financial support, which the government can call on if she leaves and needs public support. That financial responsibility lasts until she becomes a citizen or has earned 40 quarters toward social security (i.e., about 10 years of work).

She is not eligible to work when she first gets here.

So . . . in that lengthy period of time, do you think she will learn how the American divorce courts work with respect to transferring money from you to her and how that financial affidavit works?
She will stay illegally. She is not gonna work, i need a housewife that’s all. This way is better than marrying someone that will take your shit because she learned her values from Kim kardashian

I miss bbbg’s presence, he kept a lot of BS’ers in line. Including myself sometimes of course.
BBBG is somewhat like CdnGuy in a way but is much more rational and honest and drug-free. The "old" CdnGuy was pretty darn entertaining with his bashing of sources haha.

I certainly hope BBBG makes a come back here.

That’s his old email address. Find his zerobin on here (maybe five pages back?), it has his current email on it. I don’t remember what it is otherwise I’d just post it here for you.

Not sure I get it. Trip may be a great guy, mean well and I'm sure his intentions are good and honorable BUT with some great proven sources around, why are people still ordering from him?

I ordered on Saturday and I got my shit 4 days later.
@TrenTrenTren that only happens to Canadian and American woman, you give them some freedom and they fuck shit up. Most woman in South America are still very traditional. I decided to import woman and have the ability to send them back if they start misbehaving. You can also date Amish woman.
You are right. There are still parts of the world where women are women.

Test E 400mg a week results
200mg x2

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210917-084554_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    Screenshot_20210917-084554_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    511.1 KB · Views: 131