Triple B Solutions

I don't believe I broke any rules.
All I did was comment "This article would have been better if it was written by a man", which is true.

I'm actually writing a pretty big piece on mens-issues right now.

It starts off something like this
..."Did you know, that men commit suicide at a rate 4x higher than women, did you know that men are 12x as likely to die at their job than a woman, did you know that men face more challenges in literally every single aspect of life than women? So sit back and buckle up you special little entitled snowflake whores"...

It's still a work in progress..
If you do post that article, bet you gonna catch some flak for it just like how that female author wrote that article that got people all steamed up enough to piss off Millard.

I kinda maybe picked up on that just a little bit too.

I wouldn’t really blame him personally though, another observation, and I say this in the most non offensive way to Millard and anyone else, but most older guys that actually use social media and such, do tend to simp over most half pretty girls on the internet, especially the ones that will actually talk to them and show interest and reciprocate communication.
This is the last place I’d expect such trite filth, like that article, to be published and “liked” by the forum administrator. Not because this is a gung-ho males rule forum, but because this place is an attempt to provide a decent level of factual exchange of information. It weeds out utter bullshit and attempts to replace it with scientifically sound info, as shown by the many articles written by Peter Bond and others. The fact that Millard is essentially posting “social justice” hit pieces by two idiots is disconcerting, as well as his banning members for calling out such stupidity. What rules did they break Millard, aside from the self-declared rules broken by Aesthetics?

How do people manage to break their dicks so often? It’s a common theme, here.

I’ve done some pretty crazy shit and some pretty questionable cycles when I first started out and never had ED. How are you guys managing to do this to yourselves?
Only time I had it was before I found meso. Listened to a stupid fuck in my local gym and told me to run deca only...shouldve known not to listen to the guy with gyno...

I kinda maybe picked up on that just a little bit too.

I wouldn’t really blame him personally though, another observation, and I say this in the most non offensive way to Millard and anyone else, but most older guys that actually use social media and such, do tend to simp over most half pretty girls on the internet, especially the ones that will actually talk to them and show interest and reciprocate communication.

Here's the thing. Think about what these fucking losers are doing to women when they simp for them, in real life and on the internet. They are giving them an artificial sense of power. What if men did the opposite? What if men SHAMED the nasty attention whore sluts who parade themselves on social media? What if men called them out for their attention whoring?

What is happening to this society is ridiculous. No wonder guys are becoming incels and can't get laid. Women are emotional followers. If you shame them, which stirs the emotion of shame, they will act accordingly, and stop being nasty skanks. But these loser fucking incels keep their fantasy alive by the fact that they aren't men.

Here's a secret guys: women actually WANT to be controlled by men. That's how they were created...to be controlled emotionally and physically by men. Why don't men start acting according to nature? I'll never get it.

Here's the thing. Think about what these fucking losers are doing to women when they simp for them, in real life and on the internet. They are giving them an artificial sense of power. What if men did the opposite? What if men SHAMED the nasty attention whore sluts who parade themselves on social media? What if men called them out for their attention whoring?

What is happening to this society is ridiculous. No wonder guys are becoming incels and can't get laid. Women are emotional followers. If you shame them, which stirs the emotion of shame, they will act accordingly, and stop being nasty skanks. But these loser fucking incels keep their fantasy alive by the fact that they aren't men.

Here's a secret guys: women actually WANT to be controlled by men. That's how they were created...to be controlled emotionally and physically by men. Why don't men start acting according to nature? I'll never get it.
Why the fuck is this crazy bullshit in a source's thread?

You know how to deal with attention whores? Don't give them attention. Simple.

Now go find a red pill forum to peddle your woman hating BS.

Why the fuck is this crazy bullshit in a source's thread?

Now go find a red pill forum to peddle your woman hating BS.
Look at the white knights coming out now. So typical. "Woman hating"...whatever. Brainwashed cucks like you are the ones that hate women, because you want women to be men. Enjoy your sexless life, simp.

Anyway, I was responding to a post. Is there something in the rules here that says you can't respond to a post in a thread if it's "off topic" or something?

First order TA 5 days to midwest.

I was curious when I saw PT141 on the pricelist so I picked some up. Never heard of it before but some quick research made it look interesting.

Also grabbed some of the L-carnitine. After using a few vials from AA I'm not sure it does anything, but I figured I would give it a try from a more reputable source.

I'm not totally convinced that the quality of shitposting varies all that much from thread to thread. Volume, sure.

It's always been a shitty thread, but Trip is gone again, no one seems to care, no one is talking about him or his gear and there hasn't been an EOD noob post asking for a spoon feeding.

It's always been a shitty thread, but Trip is gone again, no one seems to care, no one is talking about him or his gear and there hasn't been an EOD noob post asking for a spoon feeding.

Yeah, the "YO where's your price list at dawg???" posts immediately following a source post with a link to their pastebin are now over in the GL thread. And people who want to argue about whether test c kicks harder than test e or not are also over there now. Trip has managed to maintain the cuck talk crowd, though.

Not defending trip dipping like that, but at this point would it actually be better if he popped in once a day just to post a link to his zerobin? That would just be creepy after a while I think. Seems like probably people who want to order from trip know how and people who want to taste the new hotness are seeing what GL is all about.

Look at the white knights coming out now. So typical. "Woman hating"...whatever. Brainwashed cucks like you are the ones that hate women, because you want women to be men. Enjoy your sexless life, simp.

Anyway, I was responding to a post. Is there something in the rules here that says you can't respond to a post in a thread if it's "off topic" or something?

I don't feed trolls sooooo

BYE_FELICIA.jpg

@TripleBSolutions could you use labels that are more waterproof? I warmed up the carnitine vial in some warm water and it almost completely peeled off immediately.
Once I get to the gear I'm going to be confusing vials without their labels.

‘Morning guys. With my competition date approaching, and another popular dom source on pause; I’ve been trying to touch base with Triple B. Hoping I’ve got the correct Proton address! I’m dyslexic lol