Triple B Solutions

How do people manage to break their dicks so often? It’s a common theme, here.

I’ve done some pretty crazy shit and some pretty questionable cycles when I first started out and never had ED. How are you guys managing to do this to yourselves?

I’ve done some pretty crazy shit and some pretty questionable cycles when I first started out and never had ED. How are you guys managing to do this to yourselves?
not getting blood work and using an AI dose they read online. guessing

Dudes run AI protocols that they see strangers on the internet use. And they don't realize the chances of their shit aromatizing at the same rate is very slim.

I don't believe I broke any rules.
All I did was comment "This article would have been better if it was written by a man", which is true.

I'm actually writing a pretty big piece on mens-issues right now.

It starts off something like this
..."Did you know, that men commit suicide at a rate 4x higher than women, did you know that men are 12x as likely to die at their job than a woman, did you know that men face more challenges in literally every single aspect of life than women? So sit back and buckle up you special little entitled snowflake whores"...

It's still a work in progress..

View: https://youtu.be/4Xp4z5qlyqs

I don't believe I broke any rules.
All I did was comment "This article would have been better if it was written by a man", which is true.

I'm actually writing a pretty big piece on mens-issues right now.

It starts off something like this
..."Did you know, that men commit suicide at a rate 4x higher than women, did you know that men are 12x as likely to die at their job than a woman, did you know that men face more challenges in literally every single aspect of life than women? So sit back and buckle up you special little entitled snowflake whores"...

It's still a work in progress..
Millard tends to interpret his own rulebook however he sees the need. He fucking banned me for almost a month for a picture of a dead cat. He quoted his rule about threatening members and wrote in "promoting animal violence." You couldn't even be sure it was a real cat.

I have a home gym since covid. But thank you for assuming the worst and hoping to put me down. Mighty white of you.

I don't need to "put you down" you got that covered on your own.

Also I'm not assuming anything, my question was based on what you actually said.. (your words)

(30am with 20prewo on days inactually lift somethjng) ... renewing gym membership tomorrow the fuckers tried charging my for the months I couldn't even workout because my card got declined again and again.

If anything, my reply would have been focused on the health implications and the negative side of doing such a cycle without actually training.

But it's obvious that you know doing gear without training makes no sense, and is a stupid thing to do..

Last edited:
Millard is a simp for liberal bitches.

View attachment 153805
I kinda maybe picked up on that just a little bit too.

I wouldn’t really blame him personally though, another observation, and I say this in the most non offensive way to Millard and anyone else, but most older guys that actually use social media and such, do tend to simp over most half pretty girls on the internet, especially the ones that will actually talk to them and show interest and reciprocate communication.

Last edited:
I kinda maybe picked up on that just a little bit too.

I wouldn’t really blame him personally though, another observation, and I say this in the most non offensive way to Millard and anyone else, but most older guys that actually use social media and such, do tend to simp over most half pretty girls on the internet, especially the ones that will actually talk to them and show interest and reciprocate communication.
Nothing strange about that believe me.
I don't need to "put you down" you got that covered on your own.

Also I'm not assuming anything, my question was based on what you actually said.. (your words)

If anything, my reply would have been focused on the health implications and the negative side of doing such a cycle without actually training.

But it's obvious that you know doing gear without training makes no sense, and is a stupid thing to do..
Well if you read what I wrote carefully I never said I hadn't worked out in recent months just that I hadn't worked out at the gym etc.