Triple B Solutions

he posted 12 test results around 2 months ago. these are supposedly batch 104. nothing posted since then even though other sources have been getting and posting tests for raws since then. seems kinda odd since trips supposedly orders in BULK for multiple compounds and still hasnt gotten any new tests in the past 2 months but hey

The TT levels being reported are awfully low for the dosages supposedly being taken.

this is more like it

Ordered 12 days ago. Package somehow returned to sender and arrived there, have email proof from the post office it wasn’t a mess up on my end. I’ve been trying to get get in contact with him to no response even though beforehand responses were quick. Considering the order was rather large, I’d at least like to know if reshipping is a possibility.. or if I should just order from another source considering it wasn’t an issue on my end and I’ve ordered before with no issue.

Hola gents

T/A was 6 days for me, which was actually surprising cuz I live in a more remote place in the mountains. Amazon, eBay, and other companies tend to take way longer. I’ll probably update in a week or so. Will I get blood work done? No lol I live out in a forest, but I’ll know eventually. Have I posted in other places? Kinda, like 3 times on another thread, new here though. Recognize a lot of names, just finally made an account. Relax, not vouching, just describing my own personal experience.

First pins approx. 5 hours ago (quads) and preceded to do light cardio for an hour, then workout. Not a leg day though, but calves. Negligible pip in the Test E site, otherwise nuthin. The lights also turned off mid pin with the test E so I may have jostled a bit pulling out. My pull out game is usually spot on tho.

Hola gents

T/A was 6 days for me, which was actually surprising cuz I live in a more remote place in the mountains. Amazon, eBay, and other companies tend to take way longer. I’ll probably update in a week or so. Will I get blood work done? No lol I live out in a forest, but I’ll know eventually. Have I posted in other places? Kinda, like 3 times on another thread, new here though. Recognize a lot of names, just finally made an account. Relax, not vouching, just describing my own personal experience.

First pins approx. 5 hours ago (quads) and preceded to do light cardio for an hour, then workout. Not a leg day though, but calves. Negligible pip in the Test E site, otherwise nuthin. The lights also turned off mid pin with the test E so I may have jostled a bit pulling out. My pull out game is usually spot on tho.

Just to note, not laughing at the review, just the final sentence. :D

Results on 120/mg week Test-C, batch 103.
Bloods drawn 2 hours after injection.

Total Test: 1250 ng/dL
Free Test: 24.5 pg/mL
Estradiol: 36 pg/mL
Estradiol, Sensitive: 30 pg/mL
SHGB: 38.3 nmol/L
Test Cypionate peaks 24-36 hours after your last injection. What made you think it Would be a good idea to have blood drawn 2 hours after last injection?

Ordered 12 days ago. Package somehow returned to sender and arrived there, have email proof from the post office it wasn’t a mess up on my end. I’ve been trying to get get in contact with him to no response even though beforehand responses were quick. Considering the order was rather large, I’d at least like to know if reshipping is a possibility.. or if I should just order from another source considering it wasn’t an issue on my end and I’ve ordered before with no issue.
@TripleBSolutions would you respond to this guy I would like to see how this was handled if we all can see how this plays out without any personal info of course. Well bro I hope this gets resolved. Obviously it will come to why was it returned. Do you know why? Do you have ID? How do you know it was returned? I'm just trying to figure out why I guess? If it came up on your ID then your address was correct so maybe postage issue? We shall see. Gl

Sorry dawg, I felt bad posting a relatively good experience after you. That blows, I hope it gets resolved soon between you and @TripleBSolutions
My package didn’t even show up on ID at any point. I just happened to have driven into town and decided to stop by and check. I was pondering emailing trips cuz I had zero notifications of it existing or en route, until I stopped by the post office.
Gl dude!

So what exactly happens when it gets “returned to sender”?

I know most sources use random return addresses (I’ve had packs that came from Taco Bell) is some random person going to get a box of steroids with your name and address on them?

I know most sources use random return addresses (I’ve had packs that came from Taco Bell) is some random person going to get a box of steroids with your name and address on them?
Essentially.

The addresses that sources use are fake, but they’re actual physical addresses (unless the source is retarded) because fake addresses can get flagged by the system.

Ordered from Triple B and got my stuff like 3 days later. Super fast shipping thank you. Oil looks crystal clear - excited to try this stuff out :) Will post labs soon

If the person who’s address is on it gets it and squeals to LE you can expect a controlled delivery. Refuse this pack when it gets to you…. Curious as to why it was returned to sender tho.

Go back and read again. Those that have posted said its about normal.

So those that only get TT levels of 1500 ng/dl running 500mg/week of test are just poor responders, correct? I've seen dudes get 1500 ng/dl with 250mg per week, and its usually the general consensus that anything 200mg or higher will put you above the reference range.

If the person who’s address is on it gets it and squeals to LE you can expect a controlled delivery. Refuse this pack when it gets to you…. Curious as to why it was returned to sender tho.
It currently says that it was delivered back where it came from so I doubt it’ll be coming to me at all. I’m mainly just looking for a response from him considering I provided proof I didn’t send anything incorrectly, not saying it was anything intentional on his end.. I’d just either like what I paid for or at least know what I paid for isn’t coming and I can’t seem to receive a response on here or through email.

It currently says that it was delivered back where it came from so I doubt it’ll be coming to me at all. I’m mainly just looking for a response from him considering I provided proof I didn’t send anything incorrectly, not saying it was anything intentional on his end.. I’d just either like what I paid for or at least know what I paid for isn’t coming and I can’t seem to receive a response on here or through email.
All due respect, you miss the point I think. Sources put a random return address on their packages for obvious reasons, all be it not a fake return address but somebody else’s address. We’ll say it was John Smith’s address on your pack. When John receives the pack since you said it was returned to sender (John’s address so he is the sender according to the pack and USPS) and he opens it and finds illegal substances he may report it to law enforcement (LE). This may prompt LE to do a controlled delivery on you. Maybe not but maybe. Write down that tracking number and if it shows up do not accept it. I wouldn’t. I’d be spooked if that pack shows up. Just my opinion.

If it wasn't your fault (just look at your order email and verify the info) then Trip aka Mr. OCD isn't as obsessive as he once claimed to be and should make you whole.