Triple B Solutions

Had a family emergency. I am not sure if or when I will be back in business. Every pack that I couldn’t get shipped was refunded. I told you guys I would never scam you.

Fuck yea he is. I’ll be one waking up early to place an order since ole Tripple B won’t be filling mine. It’s such a headache trying to find sources on here who are decent. So. Much. Reading.
Just be glad there are domestic options as international sources have been taking a couple of months to get shit here lately unless using a special shipping method.

Was it Trestolone that you couldn't find elsewhere? Most other sources on here don't carry it? If it was I'm curious what your experience is like with it?
Trestolone and DHB. No other domestic here offers it but some on some other boards do. I just switched to a cruise so I haven’t tested it yet. But just got some bloodwork done and cholesterol and other markers are still good after a 20 week cycle so I’ll probably just cruise for 6 weeks to give my receptors a break then blast again with the trest. 600mg test 100mg trest

Trestolone and DHB. No other domestic here offers it but some on some other boards do. I just switched to a cruise so I haven’t tested it yet. But just got some bloodwork done and cholesterol and other markers are still good after a 20 week cycle so I’ll probably just cruise for 6 weeks to give my receptors a break then blast again with the trest. 600mg test 100mg trest
Stanford I believe just added trestolone.

I'm interested to know how that trest ace works out for you. I'll be following along if you post anything about it. I have some as well. Haven't run it yet either. Waiting to finish my current cycle.

What’s the deal with DHB anyway? The only thing consistent in the reports I’ve read is the PIP lol some people say it’s like Tren without sides, others say it’s nothing special.

If there’s one thing in common with most people who talk about their anabolic experiences, it’s generally that they don’t know what the fuck they’re talking about.

Hope that helps ;)

What’s the deal with DHB anyway? The only thing consistent in the reports I’ve read is the PIP lol some people say it’s like Tren without sides, others say it’s nothing special.
I was scared of DHB forever because everything said the PIP was incredible, had to go to the hospital, lumps the size of baseballs for months etc. I finally took the plunge and while I can only speak for myself, it’s been almost pip free from two different sources now. If I do half a barrel of DHB I have a light ache at the site for a day, nothing more than a minor annoyance. Anything less than 1.5mL and I can’t even feel it after. But your mileage may vary and all that.

Some tricks to try is to ensure it’s fully in solution by heating before injection, sticking to 100mg/mL concentration, mixing with other compounds, and trying to keep your DHB to half or less of your total mL injected per shot.