Triple B Solutions

No, that one is even older, post #15,681 currently has the most recently updated zerobin; 12/05/21. Post #15,744 had an even more recent one; 12/25/21, but now when navigating to it a message is given that the zerobin has been deleted
Well let's ask him shall we, oh that's right. He's been off the forum last 2.5 weeks now, as usual.

Yeah I had some email correspondence with him two days ago, asked him a question about placing an order and I’ve yet to get a response so we will see.
just wait for stanny to take orders againw hich should be soon. hes actually posted recent tests

just wait for stanny to take orders againw hich should be soon. hes actually posted recent tests
Goodlyfe posts tests results right?

I've never ordered from GL, but I have from stan and having to remind him to ship my pack isn't worth using him imo. Especially since he needs you to pm him from here and reveal your identity so he can look into what happened to your pack.

I've ordered from trip in the past, but no presence here makes it impossible to hold in accountable WHEN something goes wrong.

Goodlyfe posts tests results right?

I've never ordered from GL, but I have from stan and having to remind him to ship my pack isn't worth using him imo. Especially since he needs you to pm him from here and reveal your identity so he can look into what happened to your pack.

I've ordered from trip in the past, but no presence here makes it impossible to hold in accountable WHEN something goes wrong.
I looked at goodlyfe pastebin, looks like most or all oils were tested.

Yeah I had some email correspondence with him two days ago, asked him a question about placing an order and I’ve yet to get a response so we will see.
This is what I don’t get . What possible questions could one have about placing an order? I hear this constantly “I asked a question and he didn’t get back”. Like wtf is their to question? I’m not trying to be an asshole here, I’m genuinely curious.

TA seems to be getting slower across the entire market and I wonder exactly how much excessive comms is playing into that.

Slow responding to emails yesterday and today due to order volume. Getting responses out now.

I promised you guys updated testing and I followed through with that. Unfortunately experiencing international shipping delays so everything is getting resent to get you guys faster results.

Email
Barbendingbodies@protonmail.com