Triple B Solutions

I haven’t been following the thread since like October or November when people were starting to go elsewhere for gear. What are the top 3 US domestic sources currently? Is Goodlyfe going to restock anabolics at any point? Or was that just a one off thing? Just trying to get up to date before I gather the necessary supplies for a nice little mid summer bulk.

I haven’t been following the thread since like October or November when people were starting to go elsewhere for gear. What are the top 3 US domestic sources currently? Is Goodlyfe going to restock anabolics at any point? Or was that just a one off thing? Just trying to get up to date before I gather the necessary supplies for a nice little mid summer bulk.

Top 3 domestic sources?
Check the official, unbiased, no way this could be manipulated US domestic source rating guide.

Code:
www.dontbeadoofus.com

Top 3 domestic sources?
Check the official, unbiased, no way this could be manipulated US domestic source rating guide.

Code:
www.dontbeadoofus.com
I get it lol I’m not asking who’s good to go, just wondering where everyone is hanging out these days so I can follow the threads. Looks like it’s Stan and BBB, was just wondering if I’m missing something from a thread I haven’t seen.

I get it lol I’m not asking who’s good to go, just wondering where everyone is hanging out these days so I can follow the threads. Looks like it’s Stan and BBB, was just wondering if I’m missing something from a thread I haven’t seen.

You mentioned GL earlier. i think you nailed all of the US domestic sources that are here, if you're not counting the ones that are international with a (typically limited) US domestic option.

Reading the last few pages of that thread should give you a good idea what's happening there..

MisterSuperGod seems to be someones hired hitman, he complains a lot when people give good comments on companies that he's not "friends" with.
Whose he friend's with, bitch?

You're a fucking QDS shill, bro.

It's hilarious and ironic to hear you claiming other people are shilling when you are the worst source dickrider I can remember since joining this board almost 10 years ago.

Lol yes and it’s not always that color, it’s darker then usual, not a big deal just trying to see if other peoples batch 103 looks the same because there’s oil all over the top of stopper so idk if it’s leaking and air is making it turn dark or what the deal is
I'm doing this batch of tren. Doesn't look orange nor has it gotten any darker after few injections. I draw with 18 gauge needle.