Triple B Solutions

did u guys know that theres a crypto section on the forum for you guys to discuss this rather than bumping a source's thread who shows up twice a month?

I've tried purchasing 900, 500, 400, never goes through

You think its because I'm a new user? Signed up in December, I am fully verified however so I don't get what gives

Open Cash App. Click on your avatar in the top right then click on limits. Right now i have a 10k limit on buying and a 7.5k limit on sending per week. Are your limits lower?

Open Cash App. Click on your avatar in the top right then click on limits. Right now i have a 10k limit on buying and a 7.5k limit on sending per week. Are your limits lower?
2.5k sending limit per week
2.5k add cash limit per week

And a whole bunch of other limits that are at least 2.5k right now

That being said, when I tried to use my Cash App a month ago (after being verified), none of my transactions were allowed through. Maybe that has changed over the course of this past month

The cash transfer part of Cash App is. That contains your real name as well as the recipients real name. Venmo is probably the same if i had to guess.

Buying and transferring BTC with Cash App isn't totally anonymous since you have to provide a ton of info, but i really don't worry about that. They'll just 86 my account if i send BTC to a flagged address, not send LE to my home for what look's like a random $200 transfer.
I need to read more about Cash App and Venmo. I was in Europe when they came out. Didn't even know they did bitcoin. In the EU those apps aren't needed as you can send Euros directly to someone else's account if you have their acct number.

Coinbase is a bitch man, I’m level 3 certified on there and every time I try to buy $500+ they will temporarily lock my account and I have to call and confirm it, switched to cash app and have never had a problem, and you can send it instantly for hardly any extra money on Cashapp
Fuck Coinbase. It took them over a month to authorize my account and any time I had an issue it was 3+ weeks of silence.
I dropped them for Kraken. They're not perfect but at least they respond within a few days.

2.5k sending limit per week
2.5k add cash limit per week

And a whole bunch of other limits that are at least 2.5k right now

That being said, when I tried to use my Cash App a month ago (after being verified), none of my transactions were allowed through. Maybe that has changed over the course of this past month

The only thing i can think of is that i've used the app a handful of times and they increased my limits. Not sure why all transactions would be blocked for you.

It's usually a crap shoot trying to contact them from what the Gplay reviews say, but you could always try. Maybe they can tell you what's up with those restrictions.

-------------------------------------

Finished my first cycle using Trip's products (Test + Turinabol) and went from 170lbs to 215lbs - weight is now comfortably sitting at 190 so massive gains were made.

Placed a second order and received in the mail today. I'm really happy to have this guy and am vouching for those who might have read previous negative comments in this thread and may have doubts.

Thank you Trip! Appreciate you brother :cool:

I've tried purchasing 900, 500, 400, never goes through

You think its because I'm a new user? Signed up in December, I am fully verified however so I don't get what gives
First day I signed up for cash app I bought 700$ in btc. Then sent it to and cold wallet rite away. I've done this probably 20-30 times in the last year

Finished my first cycle using Trip's products (Test + Turinabol) and went from 170lbs to 215lbs - weight is now comfortably sitting at 190 so massive gains were made.

Placed a second order and received in the mail today. I'm really happy to have this guy and am vouching for those who might have read previous negative comments in this thread and may have doubts.

What dosages?

There ya go everyone, it can't get any better than this..

@spameggsushi is personally vouching for this source, so if anything EVER goes wrong just hit him up and he should make it right!

20 day TA.. there’s literally international sources that are quicker. I’d say, at least something showed up eventually but how is that the new standard?

20 day TA.. there’s literally international sources that are quicker. I’d say, at least something showed up eventually but how is that the new standard?
his ta has been an issue for over half a year now. its on you for still ordering with him

Been using Trips gear for like a year now. Took a hiatus but now im back on 600mg test and var, up 15lbs in a month. Var seems to be working wonderfully. Great pumps and strength! His t/a and communication was great when I ordered, can't comment on it now since its been a while. I'll be ordering more in a few weeks

first cycle?

his ta has been an issue for over half a year now. its on you for still ordering with him
I've ordered 3 times and always got my shit within 6 biz days.
Been waiting on a pack from Stan for 2 weeks and he'll "look into it".
How long did your last pack from trip take?