Triple B Solutions

Is anyone else’s tren E like super dark? Picture doesn’t do it justice, mine is like dark orange
That’s exactly how tren is supposed to look. If it’s too dark (which yours is not) it’s a sign it was heated too hot for too long during brewing. Yours is a normal color.

The crimping part, I use a 21 gauge to draw and only poked it 4 times so surely it’s not that
Send me an email, if there’s something wrong with the crimping I’ll replace it free of charge. Haven’t seen a lot of that but things happen. Tren can get pretty dark depending on a variety of factors. You can also get it tested free of charge if you want to do that for me.

Hi Trip,

im trying to email you but it wont go through. Eta on when you'll be taking orders again? Im a past customer.
I’m starting to take orders now.

BarBendingBodies@protonmail.com

I may stop taking orders again later this week if we get another bad snow storm. I would rather stop taking orders than have you guys wondering if I decided to move to Mexico or something silly.

It seems difficult at first, but once you get acquainted with it you'll never look back.

i prefer Cash App myself. It takes some time to get verified, but once that's done it's a breeze.

There's a lot of good info in the crypto forum for those that are just starting out.

Isn't stuff like cash app and venmo easily traceable?

Isn't stuff like cash app and venmo easily traceable?

The cash transfer part of Cash App is. That contains your real name as well as the recipients real name. Venmo is probably the same if i had to guess.

Buying and transferring BTC with Cash App isn't totally anonymous since you have to provide a ton of info, but i really don't worry about that. They'll just 86 my account if i send BTC to a flagged address, not send LE to my home for what look's like a random $200 transfer.

It seems difficult at first, but once you get acquainted with it you'll never look back.

i prefer Cash App myself. It takes some time to get verified, but once that's done it's a breeze.

There's a lot of good info in the crypto forum for those that are just starting out.
Cash app? They never let you buy BTC in any significant amount, almost impossible to finance a purchase with the allotments they give you

Cash app? They never let you buy BTC in any significant amount, almost impossible to finance a purchase with the allotments they give you

i've heard that complaint with Coinbase, but never Cash App. Are you verified?

My weekly limits are far beyond anything i would ever need for an order.

It's like 10k a week or something. Only prob I've had is you can only get 2k every 24hrs but only needed that much once then just waited 2 days to get more. Cash ap is so easy I wouldn't go any other way

i've heard that complaint with Coinbase, but never Cash App. Are you verified?

My weekly limits are far beyond anything i would ever need for an order.
Coinbase is a bitch man, I’m level 3 certified on there and every time I try to buy $500+ they will temporarily lock my account and I have to call and confirm it, switched to cash app and have never had a problem, and you can send it instantly for hardly any extra money on Cashapp