Triple B Solutions

Looks like few guys more worried about orders that have been paid. Have you shipped all paid orders?
Most orders have been dropped off and I expect to be completely caught up tomorrow. Being stuck on a highway is not how I planned to spend part of my week. I am working without sleep to make up for it. I apologize and plan to do something to make it up to you guys.

Hey guys, I’m still getting a ton of order requests. Please hold on to them for another day or two. Let me make sure everyone who ordered before the storm is taken care of. Replying to emails now.

Hey guys, I’m still getting a ton of order requests. Please hold on to them for another day or two. Let me make sure everyone who ordered before the storm is taken care of. Replying to emails now.
lmao...

all your customers moved to goodlyfe and stanny. speaking of stanny, werent you always saying how he wasnt held to the same standards as you were regarding testing? and you still havent posted any tests since july

Update: he responded to my email and said my pack should be here in the beginning of next week. Will keep the thread posted.
Did you receive it? I ordered same time period as you and still haven't gotten mine.. I see messages in this thread that he was planning to be caught up by Monday, but his last message indicates he still hasn't sent them

Do you take western union or money gram ??

There's one or two sources here that still accept dark age payment methods. This source isn't one of them.

If you don't mind paying gym prices, i believe Pcom still does WU/MG. There's one more i believe, but i can't remember. Maybe one of the Dues resellers?

There's one or two sources here that still accept dark age payment methods. This source isn't one of them.

If you don't mind paying gym prices, i believe Pcom still does WU/MG. There's one more i believe, but i can't remember. Maybe one of the Dues resellers?
Haha it’s sad man I’m 26 and can not for the life of me understand how to use crypto so I ask around for money gram

Haha it’s sad man I’m 26 and can not for the life of me understand how to use crypto so I ask around for money gram

It seems difficult at first, but once you get acquainted with it you'll never look back.

i prefer Cash App myself. It takes some time to get verified, but once that's done it's a breeze.

There's a lot of good info in the crypto forum for those that are just starting out.

It’s crazy to think there’s even scammer out there for juice , isn’t the raw shit not even that expensive to mix and make into injectable gear
Yep, but understand how exit scams work. This piece of garbage called Hammer used to come here and got run off. He rebranded under Prime Pharma and was welcomed with open arms over at Brotherhood of Pain. People were slobbering all over his cock and then he made a huge announcement: All of his gear was going to be discounted heavily. Cyp was some stupid amount like $17.63. All the cock gobblers were sucking more Prime dick talking about how it was the greatest sale ever.

He bounced lol. Left all those cum gobblers with either nothing or contaminated or under dosed gear. That’s why all the cum guzzlers at the Qingdao thread are prime for being taken. All they think about it the cheap prices and they don’t even give a crap about gear being under dosed. Anyway, hope that helped shed some perspective.

Yep, but understand how exit scams work. This piece of garbage called Hammer used to come here and got run off. He rebranded under Prime Pharma and was welcomed with open arms over at Brotherhood of Pain. People were slobbering all over his cock and then he made a huge announcement: All of his gear was going to be discounted heavily. Cyp was some stupid amount like $17.63. All the cock gobblers were sucking more Prime dick talking about how it was the greatest sale ever.

He bounced lol. Left all those cum gobblers with either nothing or contaminated or under dosed gear. That’s why all the cum guzzlers at the Qingdao thread are prime for being taken. All they think about it the cheap prices and they don’t even give a crap about gear being under dosed. Anyway, hope that helped shed some perspective.
Yeah no that definitely makes sense lmao, I just wish it was easy to find a good fucking source man, no matter what thread you check there someone raving about it and another bashing it, it’s crazy idk where to buy from I just want to be safe you know

Yeah no that definitely makes sense lmao, I just wish it was easy to find a good fucking source man, no matter what thread you check there someone raving about it and another bashing it, it’s crazy idk where to buy from I just want to be safe you know
You’re in the right place then. Not gonna lie - right now the UG is scarce on sources. But look around in the Underground and do your due diligence by reading up on the source threads. It won’t be too hard to find which ones are still active and what people are saying. The last 3 -5 pages are usually a good indicator of how that source is doing.

lmao...

all your customers moved to goodlyfe and stanny. speaking of stanny, werent you always saying how he wasnt held to the same standards as you were regarding testing? and you still havent posted any tests since july
Good lord dude … get a FUCKING life ya clown ass loser !!! Do you live in this thread and just wait for Triple B to post so you can talk shit ?! Lol you’re up there with how bad Carlito is in Skanks thread !! Stalker bitch boy loser, we get it you don’t like him. But you sure the fuck are infatuated with him. Maybe some gay tendencies ya have for trip

Cyp really isn't expensive. $10 with a script. That sucks about those guys there though.

Sponsors