Triple B Solutions

I’ve been using batch 102 Test E since summer. Still hurts almost every time. It’s not debilitating but it’s definitely noticeable. Even when I was cruising on 150mg/wk the two small shots would cause pip. I thought it was just virgin muscle at first but it must be the gear. My lab work is good on it 150mg brought me to like 1300 total test but it definitely comes with some soreness.

I’ve been using batch 102 Test E since summer. Still hurts almost every time. It’s not debilitating but it’s definitely noticeable. Even when I was cruising on 150mg/wk the two small shots would cause pip. I thought it was just virgin muscle at first but it must be the gear. My lab work is good on it 150mg brought me to like 1300 total test but it definitely comes with some soreness.
Copy. 102 caused me decent pip and nice size lumps. Lasts 2/3 days. Popped open a new batch 102 and giving it a go. Left glute 1ml with 1ml npp. No complaints. To answer any questions. 1 inch 25gauge bd brand veteran injecter. Separate pin for drawing.

I've been running this guys MENT, and Sust, for the last two weeks and its been going very well. visible growth and large jumps in streangth over a short period. Have never used MENT and I like it a lot. I'm playing with the dose and now running 25ml daily with occasional 50ml about twice a week.

Not noticing any major negative sides. BP is up, but that's per for the course with any PED it seems.

The MENT is batch #0103

Sust also #0103

I did change up raws for a Test E batch but after complaints of pip I went back. No solvents at all in Test E. Just BA, MCT, and API.

Email
BarBendingBodies@Protonmail.com

List
Code:
https://zerobin.net/?42784cf9c8c8ff9a#YD8gUjhf5E6SDT4gv0KMPBVTIiLi/iy+Hq7B2yE2o14=
Yo check your emails! Appreciate it....

Yup me too, he's got my Bitcoin in his pocket, been 10 days no response nothing no emails no product.
I saw that he made a shipping label on USPS on informed delivery but the teams haven't been dropped off yet to the post office. That was 10 days ago. Take a day off the holiday, but still. Communication goes along ways ya know

I saw that he made a shipping label on USPS on informed delivery but the teams haven't been dropped off yet to the post office. That was 10 days ago. Take a day off the holiday, but still. Communication goes along ways ya know
For someone who values communication, the smallest amount of reading would have steered you farrr away from this clown.

It's not my first order bud, he's came through every time..
I thought we were talking about communication?

I don't believe I've seen anyone that has not eventually gotten what they paid for.. likewise I have not seen much for good reviews on his communication or t/a.

When this guy decides to come back, he needs to be run off for good.

I thought we were talking about communication?

I don't believe I've seen anyone that has not eventually gotten what they paid for.. likewise I have not seen much for good reviews on his communication or t/a.
I have ZERO communication this time around!
Last two orders were on point, no pip, TD on the 5th day. Both orders..

The last 50 pages or so of this thread is littered with poor comms and TA reviews.

If you still order from this guy you should probably just go drink everything under your kitchen sink.

And if you look at the first 50 pages or so I was a big fan of the trip.