Triple B Solutions

That hcg kit on the list… is that 1 vial or an actual 10 pack kit? Price is unreal if it’s an actual kit.
Pretty sure it's one 5,000iu vial. International hcg is cheaper, domestic is always much higher. Check out Skanthunt as he has some cheaper available.

Not only here , but I've tried to get an answer to some MENT questions I had via Email and I've had no luck getting an answer. I've been a repeat customer and was satisfied with the product and delivery time,. but as far as all emails being answered????? Not in my case.....
If your questions are not specific to Trip and his specific version of MENT but are instead general questions about the drug I can try to answer them. I used it January-August and then again September-October before taking a break and I studied it pretty carefully before ever trying it.

If your questions are not specific to Trip and his specific version of MENT but are instead general questions about the drug I can try to answer them. I used it January-August and then again September-October before taking a break and I studied it pretty carefully before ever trying it.
I ment to try it, but I forgot.

its 1 vial... the same brand that expresspct sells 10 of for like $90 or something
Domestic only, friend. I ain’t fucking with customs unless I REALLY need to. Damn dyno went mia he was my go to at $140 a kit dom. Couldn’t beat it. I checked expresspct and even they didn’t have anything close in their domestic options. Fuck it I’m trying out sigmas hcg

Domestic only, friend. I ain’t fucking with customs unless I REALLY need to. Damn dyno went mia he was my go to at $140 a kit dom. Couldn’t beat it. I checked expresspct and even they didn’t have anything close in their domestic options. Fuck it I’m trying out sigmas hcg
Not sure if you know that if you want anything from Sigma and want to bypass customs, for $45 they will ship it from China to the US warehouse and then to you.

I appreciate it, I've been following all your posts regarding Ment and they have been very helpful. Thanks again.

Dude, just read the threads on the first page in the underground section, it's not hard.
I have been most are not domestic us, there's goodlyfe which I'm interested in but I can't tell if he does other hormones besides GH. I'm not asking this without having searched a ton theres just not options I'm finding. Or the occasional website with stupid high prices

Read all the posts that have the yellow meso sponsor bar
Ok, you're right. I think my problem is I'm trying to find someone to beat out my regular source but everyone I'm finding is either higher priced, or torn apart on the first page for not posting the new vendor post correctly. Y'all are savages

Ok, you're right. I think my problem is I'm trying to find someone to beat out my regular source but everyone I'm finding is either higher priced, or torn apart on the first page for not posting the new vendor post correctly. Y'all are savages
There is a great domestic source here that is cheap and constantly posts test results for raws and finished products. Read dude.

Read the last few pages of a source thread. That will let you know if they survived the first few pages of the savagery. It’ll also give you a feel of what people are saying about them after they’ve been around a while or if they’re even still around.