Triple B Solutions

has anyone tried his nolvadex or any pct products? i'm not sure whether he labs his own or third party.
why you would order pct stuff from a ugl is beyond me. especially one who once used over 50% underdosed raws, had issues dosing lady var. on top of that he claims to value testing but hasnt posted any new tests for nearly 5 months now.

why you would order pct stuff from a ugl is beyond me. especially one who once used over 50% underdosed raws, had issues dosing lady var. on top of that he claims to value testing but hasnt posted any new tests for nearly 5 months now.
this is true. i was just wondering

For those who have used Trip’s services, does he typically provide a tracking number? Tired of going to my box only to be left disappointed… :(

people use ai from ugl for the same reason they use anything else from a ugl, price. I use ugl ai and get bloodwork and all is good in the hood. I have pharm on hand, but I never use it.

I guarantee all the people that say "ugl gear is ok, but pharma only for ai", don't test their injectables and probably slack on bloodwork. So what if they get bunk test and pop some pharm ai and don't get bloodwork, what happens then?

people use ai from ugl for the same reason they use anything else from a ugl, price. I use ugl ai and get bloodwork and all is good in the hood. I have pharm on hand, but I never use it.

I guarantee all the people that say "ugl gear is ok, but pharma only for ai", don't test their injectables and probably slack on bloodwork. So what if they get bunk test and pop some pharm ai and don't get bloodwork, what happens then?
price? expresspct sells 10 tabs of nolva for like $2 meanwhile ugls sell 30 caps for like $30 lol

Sponsors

Latest posts