Triple B Solutions

Any lab tests for batch 104 on his batch 102 test e that i was pinning i was getting decent pip on batch 104 im getting 0 curious as to how many mg per ml it is bc batch 102 was 318mg/ml and shit hurt this is super smooth curious if he brewed it differently or if theres less solvent in it

Any lab tests for batch 104 on his batch 102 test e that i was pinning i was getting decent pip on batch 104 im getting 0 curious as to how many mg per ml it is bc batch 102 was 318mg/ml and shit hurt this is super smooth curious if he brewed it differently or if theres less solvent in it
hahaha he hasnt tested anything since july

I did change up raws for a Test E batch but after complaints of pip I went back. No solvents at all in Test E. Just BA, MCT, and API.

Email
BarBendingBodies@Protonmail.com

List
Code:
https://zerobin.net/?42784cf9c8c8ff9a#YD8gUjhf5E6SDT4gv0KMPBVTIiLi/iy+Hq7B2yE2o14=

changed raws without testing. whats new
Merry Christmas to you too @fooba! Hope you are doing well.
I did get testing back when there were different raws used. Getting close to 100 HPLC tests now if we include blind tests. There were blind tests done on batch #104 when a member had less than ideal blood results (with questionable testing protocol including test from another source) and the blind test results were stellar.

I worked with any customers that had pip from my test and replaced products with Test C. It was a very small percentage of customers who had PIP and most could fix it with different injection protocols but I stood by my product and continue to do so.

I have been here for a year now without issue. When are you going to give me a shot? I will pay for every penny of HPLC testing you want done on my product including reimbursing you in product not just testing cost. Sample vials including if you wish.

Merry Christmas to you too @fooba! Hope you are doing well.
I did get testing back when there were different raws used. Getting close to 100 HPLC tests now if we include blind tests. There were blind tests done on batch #104 when a member had less than ideal blood results (with questionable testing protocol including test from another source) and the blind test results were stellar.

I worked with any customers that had pip from my test and replaced products with Test C. It was a very small percentage of customers who had PIP and most could fix it with different injection protocols but I stood by my product and continue to do so.

I have been here for a year now without issue. When are you going to give me a shot? I will pay for every penny of HPLC testing you want done on my product including reimbursing you in product not just testing cost. Sample vials including if you wish.
Every thought of having a forum presence more active than every 2 weeks? People asking questions and you're nowhere to be found to answer.

laughable statement

can you explain why you havent posted any lab tests besides the dozen or so you posted in july? surely the rest of your products still cant be on the same batch from back in march
Jano is already paid for some of my testing. I will have more results for you next month mail system willing. You cannot run an operation like this buying raws on a small scale.

You can buy my gear and test every bit of it for basically no cost. No strings. You do not need to be an IFBB pro to buy my gear and test it. I think you will love it. You do not have to say your handle when you email me. You can choose to tell me after you make your purchase.

Sir, I think it’s fair to quote my entire post. Hell for all I know trips could be in the hands of LE. He could also have said to himself “I’ve made enough money off these goons” and is gone to never be seen again. Or like I said, maybe he doesn’t have the product to make the steroids to begin with. Sad reality. But between raws getting worse and some not coming back, it wouldn’t shock me. Switch to pharmaceutical grade for your own good. Deca, test, anadrol. All pharma, all will be what is on the label. No more getting cheated out of your money from UGLs. Underground steroids are legitimately terrible. Pharma only is the best way to go- and you don’t have to worry about raws. Pharmaceutical companies will always have the ability to obtain them!
Lol, Connor the retard when he first joined: “Dark net gear is the only legitimate gear!”

Connor the retard now: Only buy pharma gear!

I've been running this guys MENT, and Sust, for the last two weeks and its been going very well. visible growth and large jumps in streangth over a short period. Have never used MENT and I like it a lot. I'm playing with the dose and now running 25ml daily with occasional 50ml about twice a week.

Not noticing any major negative sides. BP is up, but that's per for the course with any PED it seems.

The MENT is batch #0103

Sust also #0103

Every thought of having a forum presence more active than every 2 weeks? People asking questions and you're nowhere to be found to answer.
I don't know man. It seems like the "out there" types always get busted too easily. Maybe he's trying to keep a lower profile? I'm not defending...just throwing out an idea....

In the interest of full disclosure, I've ordered several times and always have been pleased, so I guess I'm a forum source dick sucker now? Not sure...

I don't know man. It seems like the "out there" types always get busted too easily. Maybe he's trying to keep a lower profile? I'm not defending...just throwing out an idea....

In the interest of full disclosure, I've ordered several times and always have been pleased, so I guess I'm a forum source dick sucker now? Not sure...
its better if he keeps his mouth shut cause hes unlikable when he opens his mouth.

but the issue with him not being around is that he hasnt posted any lab tests for the past 5 months while introducing new products and moving onto new batches of other products. do people still think hes on the same batch as back in march? lets be real here.

its better if he keeps his mouth shut cause hes unlikable when he opens his mouth.

but the issue with him not being around is that he hasnt posted any lab tests for the past 5 months while introducing new products and moving onto new batches of other products. do people still think hes on the same batch as back in march? lets be real here.
you gotta remember he uses the neighborhood kiddie pool to brew megabatches

Any plans to carry DNP,?

dumb question but is the TNE straight guaiacol or some oil base to? just trying to learn
These are just 2 questions asked by members In the last week Trip never answered. Having a more regular appearance to at least answer questions would be nothing but a positive.

Probably not on the same batch, unless it was a massive amount of raws. I think I read somewhere that new tests were coming. But I appreciate the fact that you are on top of the sources to get testing done. That's good for everybody.

These are just 2 questions asked by members In the last week Trip never answered. Having a more regular appearance to at least answer questions would be nothing but a positive.
Not only here , but I've tried to get an answer to some MENT questions I had via Email and I've had no luck getting an answer. I've been a repeat customer and was satisfied with the product and delivery time,. but as far as all emails being answered????? Not in my case.....