Triple B Solutions

I think I placed my order saturday then got confirmation and payment instructions Sunday, then 10 minutes after got payment confirmation.

my title thing simply said “order” and the message was exactly, like to the T of his “sample order” on his price page. I’ve done this for every order and had good communication.
I wonder how many emails he gets that are hey bro, what do you think of this!?! I’d push those to the end as well, not saying he does of course but fuck

i could only imagine being a source takes patience. Nonsense emails asking for a list. Asking for cycle advice. Asking dumb questions that have likely been answered in this thread, noobs that want their hand held with daily updates on their minimum order. i'd lose my shit!

His TA and comms have been dog shit for some time now. With so many other options, I’m not sure why anyone would risk it with this guy.

Speaking only for myself, and not trying to sway anyone's opinion:

Because having more than one option is good.
Because I have been happy with his service.
Because I have been happy with his products.

But then I'm not trying to do "just in time" orders for something I absolutely need to have on hand in 3 days. I just don't give a shit if my order takes a week or so to get to me, as long as it gets to me.

I have tne and dbol on hand, as well as planning on titrating up the dose of ment. But point taken.
Maybe I'll start at 700 primo. My logic was 100 mg /week ment roughly equals 700-1000mg test potency /aromaticity wise.
So plus 200 test gives me a ratio 1.2:1 primo :"test".
700 primo gives me a ratio 1.5:1 which is probably a better starting point, I don't aromatize much.
Appreciate the input @Iron_Yuppie
Your e2 will be -17 on that amount of primo without more test and/or MENT. I would bring that down to 500 and enjoy saving some money while also running what should be a really enjoyable cycle.

My logic was 100 mg /week ment roughly equals 700-1000mg test potency /aromaticity wise.
There is no reason to believe that your estimates are accurate. That’s not a criticism of you, btw. Using MENT solo as trt I had low e2 issues. On 15mg/d + 200 test my e2 was right in range and taking an AI would have been a huge mistake. MENT is not the e2 bomb that everyone thinks it is. When paired with test it seems to really accelerate the aromatization, but there’s a dose at which that isn’t true. What’s that dose? Who the hell knows. I’m just advising caution with this particular drug. Making assumptions about it ex ante tends to be a mistake. It’s a little tricky, but once you’ve got it down it’s an awesome compound.

i could only imagine being a source takes patience. Nonsense emails asking for a list. Asking for cycle advice. Asking dumb questions that have likely been answered in this thread, noobs that want their hand held with daily updates on their minimum order. i'd lose my shit!
Speaking of patience, please stop using fake names. There needs to be a sticky about basic opspec. I know the risk is minimal as a consumer but stop using college and work emails too.

I'm running sust, and test p and dbol Kik it off. Got sust and tren for my guy. I'll run blood in about 6 weeks. Need look up the protocol for bloods and remind me what the credit is for uncapped bloods @TripleBSolutions
I’ve had like 3 or 4 different blood works using trips gear never thought to post. My last one my test was like 4500 or something.

I’ve had like 3 or 4 different blood works using trips gear never thought to post. My last one my test was like 4500 or something.
How much test wk we're you running? I've ran gear a few times and honestly never done bloods. Ik that's bad practice but I'm going to moving forward. Never had sides myself. My doctor is a sports med doc and they have a lab in her office so it's a lot easier on me now. I just wanna see my numbers mainly for me. I do wish I had done prior bloods a couple weeks ago but I'm going to do before bloods on my next run

I definitely don't have the temperament for it either, I'd be hurting some feelings for sure

Sponsors

Latest posts