Triple B Solutions

Any reason why this batch of DHB is 100mg/ml vs the 200mg/ml of previous batches? Trying to help with pip or something else?

Any reason why this batch of DHB is 100mg/ml vs the 200mg/ml of previous batches? Trying to help with pip or something else?
I don’t think the previous batch was 200. I don’t think anyone makes DHB at 200 unless they’re an absolute sadist and hate their customers. Hell, it doesn’t hold at 125 without more solvents than are comfortable.

I don’t think the previous batch was 200. I don’t think anyone makes DHB at 200 unless they’re an absolute sadist and hate their customers. Hell, it doesn’t hold at 125 without more solvents than are comfortable.
You are 100% correct. Just looked at the notes from my last blast and it was 100mg/ml. Sorry for the confusion!

Im feeling like a lil pippy long stalkings bitch with this test e. Ive used every batch of trips since he came to meso. No pip until now. Its so bad i have a pip limp ive been pinning for years so its not newbie of virgin muscle

Im feeling like a lil pippy long stalkings bitch with this test e. Ive used every batch of trips since he came to meso. No pip until now. Its so bad i have a pip limp ive been pinning for years so its not newbie of virgin muscle

Test E, man. That shit can be vicious. Once you go Cyp you'll never go back.

What's the opinion on switching from Test E/C to Test P two to three weeks from the end of a cycle for a smaller wait before PCT?

I get HRT prescribed and I get PIP sometimes even from Sub Q.. Heat the oil just a little do not nuke it.. Maybe a light bulb of just a little heat, Inject very slowly.. I min per ML/CC or slower, Rub in very good and if you still get it deal with walking like a pirate.. Happens to us all.. Not certain what has changed in everything but it happens sometimes with some sort of acid in raw or something.

Once I get back to figuring out all this computer shit Ill send you a picture of bottle I am prescribed. Pharmacy Innovations and last pharm was Wells that one of the best doctors from Body Logic MD from Col used. I thought my dogs eaten (being serious) the box again because UPS man wont dare get out with these crazy fuckers running around so he tosses it out. I called him said I never received my box so he sent me another one but i was running dry and found the other box a new UPS came out and actually gave my dogs treats and the box was around the corner. I said fuck this I am front loading.. I went in basement got my 23GA shooting pin and shot 3cc in my ass. I did it the right way and I got PIP and had a hard time shitting for a few days. I'm like what is all this fucking PIP shit? Well it worked but I guess Pro's vs Cons. Happens to everyone I know. Not all the time but it happens. Im probably not much help but this is my factual opinion. Legit pharm, UG don't matter.

With all this talk of bad pip, should I even be risking 200mg/ml Primo from this source? I've had near crippling pip from badly brewed 200mg/ml Primo in the past (I've also had some with zero pip, so... it matters).

Also, what is the typical email response time from this one? I'm always wary when I don't hear back in a day or so.

With all this talk of bad pip, should I even be risking 200mg/ml Primo from this source? I've had near crippling pip from badly brewed 200mg/ml Primo in the past (I've also had some with zero pip, so... it matters).

Also, what is the typical email response time from this one? I'm always wary when I don't hear back in a day or so.
The consensus on stans primo seems to be its smooth without any pip. I haven’t tried it personally though. Seems like there’s a lot of talk recently about there being pip with the test e going around with most sources.. I’ve never any pip from test e but I have been off cycle for a while so I don’t know how I’ll react.

Probably accutane shit is rough! Works wonders but i constantly had stomach problems

Yeah I've definitely noticed my appetite is smaller since starting it. Also feel nauseous after a workout which never happens for me. I'm in Week 3 of trip's test e and coincidentally this shit just started happening. The accutane is likely to be the culprit especially since 60mg/day is considered the higher end for dosaging, but I've also heard of people getting weird effects from new gear they've started.