Triple B Solutions

Taurine start at 3 g and increase to 5 g over 3 weeks. You wont feel that anymore
I've been using multiple brands of taurine from the start, doesn't help this at all. Tried electrolytes, taurine, more potassium, more water, nothing seems to stop my back from tightening up to the point of pain. Seems it's just a drug I can't tolerate.

I've been using multiple brands of taurine from the start, doesn't help this at all. Tried electrolytes, taurine, more potassium, more water, nothing seems to stop my back from tightening up to the point of pain. Seems it's just a drug I can't tolerate.
Dam that stinks. I did 5 g taurine pre workout it made that problem go away. Interesting

Not taking up for the source as I’ve had worse pip from one lab to another, but your body may just not like enanthate. Some people can also tolerate eo amazingly and it gives me softball size pip.

If you’re willing to tolerate the pip, is there any harm in continuing to use it?

If you’re willing to tolerate the pip, is there any harm in continuing to use it?
As long as that’s all it is I would say so, but I’m not a doctor and if there’s talk about being bad raws, I don’t think I’d use it. I’ve had runs where I get a little pip and have finished it out (test prop).

As long as that’s all it is I would say so, but I’m not a doctor and if there’s talk about being bad raws, I don’t think I’d use it. I’ve had runs where I get a little pip and have finished it out (test prop).

My test e is trip's Batch 0104, did this batch use the bad raws?

Bad raws, aye? Sounds like something I’ve brought up many times before

Bad raws, aye? Sounds like something I’ve brought up many times before
Do your bad raws comments only apply to underdosed raws (which actually appear to be the exception, not the rule) or does it also cover the “high PIP” raws that have been the subject of much discussion for the last 6-12 months?

My test e is trip's Batch 0104, did this batch use the bad raws?
I was just mentioning what was mentioned before my post. I don’t know specifically about bad raws and I’ve also been in the game long enough to have heard about bad test e raws before. Could even be the carrier oil affecting you guys.

Trips test e if i pin on its own i get decent pip the first day but thats expected since more solvent is used for high mg/ml ratios i dont really mind it just roll out with a lacross ball or pin before u workout that muscle group

I was just mentioning what was mentioned before my post. I don’t know specifically about bad raws and I’ve also been in the game long enough to have heard about bad test e raws before. Could even be the carrier oil affecting you guys.

I was thinking about it earlier; tuesdays pin was actually the first time ever pinning an enanthate oil in the quads. Only ever did the VGs and glutes, saved the quads for TRT cause the quads are sketchy in general for me. This adds up, because as of today the pip in my right quad is still lingering just not as bad, whereas when I pinned the left VG Saturday morning, the pip from that resolved itself quickly. I can pin test suspension in the VG with little or no issues, maybe quads just suck for me.

Trips test e if i pin on its own i get decent pip the first day but thats expected since more solvent is used for high mg/ml ratios i dont really mind it just roll out with a lacross ball or pin before u workout that muscle group
Again, makes sense why test cyp is also offered at a lower mg/ml ratio. My pharma test cyp @ 200mg/ml in GSO has zero pip no matter where I pin.

I’ll be cracking into his primo e soon once I get through my old stash so we’ll see how it goes.

DHB promo is tempting but I just finished ten weeks of 1cc every other day and man about every other injection hurt like a bitch almost like infection but always cleared up. It works though and I'd consider running less with another compound and see how that works

Just finished week 1 of pinning trip’s test e @ 300mg/ml. Running 120mg e3.5d. Also running primo e @ 100mg/ml 50mg e3.5d from another source. Saturday pinned the left vg, had some pip but nbd since it was the vg. Yesterday I pinned the right quad, definitely some pip, on a scale from 1-10 pain was probably a 4 or 5. I’ve pinned test suspension @ 100mg/ml, 125mg in a quad before, that shit had me in a lot of pain, the pip was so bad, the pain for that was like a 7 or maybe even an 8. I’ve been just doing test cyp @ 200mg/ml pharma grade 100mg e3.5d for the last 3 months so maybe my muscles just need to get used to other shit and higher volumes again, who knows.
Update: pinned the right VG with the same dose Saturday morning (yesterday), as of now negligible pip. If i press on the VG and really focus on it I can feel something but it's nothing really. On a scale of 1-10 for pain, it's barely even a 1. I can still feel the pip in my right quad if I press on the area or flex really hard. That pin was Tuesday night.

Based on this update it may not be the gear after all, but instead my own muscles. My quads are definitely not virgin muscles, but despite them being easy to access I sometimes avoid them. Whether it's a painful entry, muscle twitching, or whatever, they tend to be trouble.

Don't know if you've tried Trip's Test C, but for what it's worth I have and it's as smooth as my prescription test C.
it's pretty universal right now that cyp's going smoother than E. But no I haven't tried trips because he seems one temper tantrum away from fucking up his operation. haven't kept up recently, but if he's how he used to be im not riskin it