Triple B Solutions

would you mind explaining this to me? Genuinely curious.
Sure. So the context was 25mg/d and whether or not that’s enough. Just so it’s clear to anyone else reading.

Depending on how you’re using MENT and what the goal is the dose can be as little as 5mg and run all the way up to whatever amount you tolerate (with a hard ceiling at around 50mg).

If it’s the main driver of growth then 15-20mg should be enough to get the job done. Sure, go to 25mg if you don’t get any side effects, but at that level BP can be downright impossible to control for some. But trt + 20mg MENT is going to be superior to 500 test or test/primo 500/500 all day long.

If the MENT is an adjunct to something like test/nand then you don’t have to go very high to get benefits. 5-10 will add a little size and will work nicely with your overall stack. Instead of test at 750 I think test at 400 and MENT at 10 would yield better results, but that’s also my estimate that I came to by extrapolating my own experiences and those of others. It’s possible that I am wrong. See, it’s a relatively straightforward drug and if mass is the goal it’s going to get the job done. It comes down to goals and willingness to endure side effects.

Sure. So the context was 25mg/d and whether or not that’s enough. Just so it’s clear to anyone else reading.

Depending on how you’re using MENT and what the goal is the dose can be as little as 5mg and run all the way up to whatever amount you tolerate (with a hard ceiling at around 50mg).

If it’s the main driver of growth then 15-20mg should be enough to get the job done. Sure, go to 25mg if you don’t get any side effects, but at that level BP can be downright impossible to control for some. But trt + 20mg MENT is going to be superior to 500 test or test/primo 500/500 all day long.

If the MENT is an adjunct to something like test/nand then you don’t have to go very high to get benefits. 5-10 will add a little size and will work nicely with your overall stack. Instead of test at 750 I think test at 400 and MENT at 10 would yield better results, but that’s also my estimate that I came to by extrapolating my own experiences and those of others. It’s possible that I am wrong. See, it’s a relatively straightforward drug and if mass is the goal it’s going to get the job done. It comes down to goals and willingness to endure side effects.
I agree with this. Ment is very good at volumizing at very low doses. I did 50mg per day of ment for 5 weeks and my BP was 170/90 at one point..... I was also doing things to lower it. I thought I'd better just stop.

Has anyone had trouble sleeping with Ment? I ramped up and sat at 7mg/day and 10mg/day. It seems like my sleep getting worse coincided with starting Ment, but it could be a coincidence. I often have trouble sleeping.

When I introduced it I kept primo the same (200mg/wk) but dropped test to about 200mg/week.

I will have anadrol in stock soon for those interested. I have been out of stock for a while and continue to get emails asking for it. Should be in stock within the next two weeks or so. DHB is available as well.

I will have anadrol in stock soon for those interested. I have been out of stock for a while and continue to get emails asking for it. Should be in stock within the next two weeks or so. DHB is available as well.

He's alive! Your Zerobin needs some work. The Skankhunt testing fund was abandoned quite awhile back. Plus i'm sure you have more testing results to add to it too, right?

He's alive! Your Zerobin needs some work. The Skankhunt testing fund was abandoned quite awhile back. Plus i'm sure you have more testing results to add to it too, right?
Correct, here is a new pastebin. Many new products coming and I will keep you updated on testing. Several members are taking advantage of me covering Jano costs so you should have quite a few blind tests popping up.

Invested in some cool equipment that makes my vialing process faster so I finally feel confident giving you guys a little promo. Buy 3 get 1 free on all test products. Sale price on DHB since I kept you guys waiting so long on that. First person to get blind testing on the DHB gets some extra freebies along with testing cost.

Email - BarBendingBodies@protonmail.com

Code:
https://zerobin.net/?548591b7ed61a670#udXNat7J+0nr8zIP5GD4GqwBId15/O7/Z4FTlwH5umE=

Correct, here is a new pastebin. Many new products coming and I will keep you updated on testing. Several members are taking advantage of me covering Jano costs so you should have quite a few blind tests popping up.

Invested in some cool equipment that makes my vialing process faster so I finally feel confident giving you guys a little promo. Buy 3 get 1 free on all test products. Sale price on DHB since I kept you guys waiting so long on that. First person to get blind testing on the DHB gets some extra freebies along with testing cost.

Email - BarBendingBodies@protonmail.com

Code:
https://zerobin.net/?548591b7ed61a670#udXNat7J+0nr8zIP5GD4GqwBId15/O7/Z4FTlwH5umE=
Does the 5-7 day TA include the 2 weeks it takes for you to check your email or just the time after confirmation?

Does the 5-7 day TA include the 2 weeks it takes for you to check your email or just the time after confirmation?
If you dont have a reply from me in a day or two send it again. I miss emails but I try to reply to everything within a day or two. Is there any chance you sent this to my old email? BarBendingBodies@protonmail.com is my new email address. If I missed an email from you I am truly sorry and I will make it up to you if you resend it.

Has anyone had trouble sleeping with Ment?
Whenever I make a jump in dose I have a little sleep issue for a few days and it goes away. For me the real challenge is the night sweating. Now that it’s cold outside and the heat is on in the house it’s even harder to stay cool at night. Similar to anecdotes about tren I have found that skipping carbs within a few hours of bedtime has alleviated the issue entirely.

Whenever I make a jump in dose I have a little sleep issue for a few days and it goes away. For me the real challenge is the night sweating. Now that it’s cold outside and the heat is on in the house it’s even harder to stay cool at night. Similar to anecdotes about tren I have found that skipping carbs within a few hours of bedtime has alleviated the issue entirely.
Same thing with me. It's freezing at night here but I have just had to keep the heat off at night and I still wake up with sweat so bad that I sometimes just have to put sweat pants and a long sleeve or a hoodie on so I can sleep the rest of the night without having to lay on freezing wet sheets and blanket lol

I’ve used 200mg test/wk with 15mg/day MENT. I’ll take 500mg/week test all day long. MENT did nothing. About to run 17.5mg/day MENT in the coming weeks along with 600/600 test/primo, will report back.

How would you dose ment for cutting / mma bjj?
Trt test, ment, primo/mast, var/winny and halo on sparring days...dosages? Thoughts?
Tend to be a low aromatize.

Trt test, ment, primo/mast, var/winny and halo on sparring days...dosages? Thoughts?
I would dose it at 0mg/w. If you’re trying to eat less then taking a drug that boosts appetite is going to do nothing but frustrate you. If you need more than trt to cut then congratulations on being an absolute mass monster. Unless you’re stepping on stage I find it hard to justify using steroids to cut. They’re really good at building muscle, that’s their best use case. Using steroids to get smaller never quite made sense to me.

I would skip the ment and just use nandrolone for the joint benefits. Primo is going to be more myological and mast is going to be more neurological. I'd use the dht as your main driver's and nandrolone for a little more fullness and joint support

Unless you’re stepping on stage I find it hard to justify using steroids to cut. They’re really good at building muscle, that’s their best use case. Using steroids to get smaller never quite made sense to me.
Steroids BEST use is during cutting because your diet is catabolic. Remember, steroids are prescribed in medicine for muscle wasting (a.k.a catabolic) situations.

when bulking, you are already creating an anabolic environment by over eating. Steroids only assist via partitioning.

Steroids BEST use is during cutting because your diet is catabolic.
Only under one of two conditions is anything beyond trt truly necessary for a cut:

1. You have an insane amount of muscle you need to hold on to and catabolism is a real risk; if that’s the case then tren or anavar are your only real hope

2. You’re impatient and your diet is plan is unrealistic because you’re in such a steep deficit that you’re begging to lose muscle; tren or anavar are your only real hope

For most guys they aren’t getting all that much more by cutting on a ton of drugs. Now some drugs will cause a certain look, but that’s unrelated entirely to catabolism. If you’re cutting on 500 test would you do better on 750? On a gram? Probably not, statistically. Hammering the AR as hard as you can doesn’t get you too far after a certain point. The reason tren is the ultimate cutting drug (and anavar to a lesser extent) is because of its interaction with the glucocorticoid receptor. That interaction is the key. A modest dose of tren will do more for you in retaining muscle than pretty much any amount of test you’d be willing to run.