Triple B Solutions

My own comms and t/a experience seems to match everyone else’s. If you order from trips, expect to wait around 2 weeks for your pack, and don’t expect to hear from him via email after he confirms payment. I’ve not yet pinned any of the gear I’ve got from him so I can’t comment on quality for my own experience. Sounds like people are having issues with gear crashing. I’m looking at the vials I got from him now, they all appear fine, mind you the last time I bought from him was early September, so his quality may have decreased since then. It’s been awhile since I seen any janoshik test results from trip, so we’re definitely due for some more. I already bought the suggested containers from Amazon so if no one else gets around to sending off some samples I probably will.
Try to get that credit from him first—then post the results up on here. I’ve sent his stuff in multiple times; he’s always paid out.

The vial with the metal top? That’s a bold strategy.
I know I thought so too.. but someone with alot more experience then me said he had been doing it for years.. it doesn't seem to bother the microwave at all. And it's faster then any other way of warming/heating oil.. try one for 8-10 seconds.. 15 is almost to warm for injection..

Good question however I don't have anything scientific to claim yes or no. To the best of my knowledge, I'd say no. Very good question tho indeed.
Aside from putting metal in a microwave, does this harm the hormone at all? Do the microwaves break down the hormones?
I dont believe so.. microwaves pass through liquid creating friction which makes heat..as long as you don't over heat I can see it being a issue.. there some old timers that have used microwave to brew.. I've microwaved alot of vials for injection.. never noticed a difference but I wouldn't be able to notice 5-20mg difference if it did anything harmful.

Edited because these fat gh,cts, best to shit hands don't work well somedays

I know I thought so too.. but someone with alot more experience then me said he had been doing it for years.. it doesn't seem to bother the microwave at all. And it's faster then any other way of warming/heating oil.. try one for 8-10 seconds.. 15 is almost to warm for injection..
I have been thinking about this more this, and I suppose it is possible that ferrous items (i.e. steel/stainless steel like many kitchen utensils) do not belong in a microwave, but other metals are fine? I'm not really sure, but I do have a plastic splatter cover that has 4 AlNiCo magnets in it and never has any issues.

I'd have to do more reading/research to be sure.

I dont believe so.. microwaves pass through liquid creating friction which makes heat..as long as you don't over heat I can see it being a issue.. there some old timers that have used microwave to brew.. I've microwaved alot of vials for injection.. never noticed a difference but I wouldn't be able to notice 5-20mg difference if it did anything harmful.

Edited because these fat gh,cts, best to shit hands don't work well somedays
true, frequency and duration would certainly determine how much the hormone degrades. If you only did it once to a particular vial it may not be that bad, but doing it daily to a vial that gets used 50 times would certainly be a much different outcome.

true, frequency and duration would certainly determine how much the hormone degrades. If you only did it once to a particular vial it may not be that bad, but doing it daily to a vial that gets used 50 times would certainly be a much different outcome.
Yea my sdrol I made at 60mg/ml was too high for the bb.. eod I had to microwave it.. did i ever notice weaken effects no not at all.. but hplc would be needed .. feels aren't sensitive enough.
A hplc computer can be bought for2-3k.. there's alot more to it then just buying it.. one I researched has a probe or another way for reading.. I'd love to have one for many experiments..

I have several vials of TNE at 100mg/mL that have been sitting for almost a year now and still look clear as ever (not from Trip). Definitely disappointing to see so many who are having issues with crashed gear; it really shouldn't be an issue no matter what the compound.

I use a a microwave to fix a crashed vial.. had some 60mg/ml sdrol I brewed that was crashing often ..I would let it get so hot I could not use bare hands to grab it.. never vented.. if it's a true sealed environment..boiling point raises a fair amount.. I can't comment on the pressure but it def will build pressure at some point.. I Wana say it will habe to boil to build pressure..
Cold brew 2L of test e, then warm it to 50c or above and tell me where the the fill line mark is at when hot. Expansion and contraction vs temperature is very simple.

That being said I have reheated many sealed vials without venting, but if I had a choice I would vent. Do I need to make a time lapse to prove my point?

I have several vials from Trip stored in a room that gets down into the 40s at night now, and no signs of crashing in any of them. For whatever that's worth...

He's only here to knob gobble and complain about members complaining. Him and that schizo @phenominal34 must be inbred cousins. Both spend an inordinate amount of time crying about what other members post.
Beat it bozo, you worry an awful lot about me . Sorry a lot of members on here are absolute fucking idiots including @Gbro and yourself. Y’all think your doing some great service. Why dont any of you clowns source if you know sooo much ? Lol I’ll be waiting for your answer

Lol I’ll be waiting for your answer
And you'll keep waiting because they will just reply with some generic insult. They're mouthy children who add nothing of value to this forum. They claim to hold sources accountable with their "power" but it's just the same old shit posting nonsense.

Beat it bozo, you worry an awful lot about me . Sorry a lot of members on here are absolute fucking idiots including @Gbro and yourself. Y’all think your doing some great service. Why dont any of you clowns source if you know sooo much ? Lol I’ll be waiting for your answer
Is this your bitch?
Screenshot_20211111-090804_Facebook.jpg

And you'll keep waiting because they will just reply with some generic insult. They're mouthy children who add nothing of value to this forum. They claim to hold sources accountable with their "power" but it's just the same old shit posting nonsense.
We're the children? You sit in here cock gobbling this source in hopes of a free vial of cockmaster2000, and everyone is else is being unreasonable?

We're the children? You sit in here cock gobbling this source in hopes of a free vial of cockmaster2000, and everyone is else is being unreasonable?

^ See? Exactly what I mean. It's the go to insult. Anyone points out how stupid they are is then accused of trying to get free steroids from a source. Much easier to accuse someone of something than show some fucking evidence of your claim.

Meanwhile I have used this source(with my own money), posted blood results while using this source, therefore I must be a shill in their eyes because I have had a positive experience and that's not allowed here.

Last edited:
^ See? Exactly what I mean. It's the go to insult. Anyone points out how stupid they are is then accused of trying to get free steroids from a source. Much easier to accuse someone of something than show some fucking evidence of your claim.

Meanwhile I have used this source(with my own money), posted blood results while using this source, therefore I must be a shill in their eyes because I have had a positive experience and that's not allowed here.
You have a very circular defense. You cock gobble, and then cry when it is pointed out. Says a lot about you.