Triple B Solutions

will do next time already threw it out not much anyways
Crashed gear is no big deal. Vent and heat.

Good brewers brew their gear with as little solvent as possible and then crash test it at 65-68F. Less solvents, less pip. The more air inside the vial(as you use it) the more likely it is to crash.

Also, as stated above. The more fluctuation, the more crash. This time of year you start to see more crashing, especially if you keep you house cool.

Good brewers brew their gear with as little solvent as possible and then crash test it at 65-68F. Less solvents, less pip. The more air inside the vial(as you use it) the more likely it is to crash.

Also, as stated above. The more fluctuation, the more crash. This time of year you start to see more crashing, especially if you keep you house cool.
Why do u have to vent?

Also, as stated above. The more fluctuation, the more crash. This time of year you start to see more crashing, especially if you keep you house
Hmmmmm Test crashing at 68F, well slap
My ass and call me Mary! Fuck me, I learned something new today or did I. Since Trips wouldn’t step in to tell us that milky white vial has moisture in it and it’s not crashed. Kindly, explain to me just how much solvent does it take with that much hormone to hold at 69F, but not 68F. Also, explain to me how heating up a vial of oil with such little solvent could generate enough pressure to blow the stopper off, it wouldn’t. People believe if you heat the vial up and vent it, it’ll dissipate the solvent enough to reduce PIP, that much I do know.

Guys whats his email? I think it changed?

Usethesearchfunction@youcantbeserious.com

You're lucky i like you. :D

Hmmmmm Test crashing at 68F, well slap
My ass and call me Mary! Fuck me, I learned something new today or did I. Since Trips wouldn’t step in to tell us that milky white vial has moisture in it and it’s not crashed. Kindly, explain to me just how much solvent does it take with that much hormone to hold at 69F, but not 68F. Also, explain to me how heating up a vial of oil with such little solvent could generate enough pressure to blow the stopper off, it wouldn’t. People believe if you heat the vial up and vent it, it’ll dissipate the solvent enough to reduce PIP, that much I do know.
I didn't see a milky vial, if there was one, you are correct that would be moisture.

People really believe you will cook off solvent with a vent? I am learning something new here..

The solvent isn't what creates the pressure in the vial. It is the expansion of combine liquids. If the vial is full, it is more likely to rupture the stopper when heating.

I didn't see a milky vial, if there was one, you are correct that would be moisture.

People really believe you will cook off solvent with a vent? I am learning something new here..

The solvent isn't what creates the pressure in the vial. It is the expansion of combine liquids. If the vial is full, it is more likely to rupture the stopper when heating.
Look man, some of us got a C- in Organic Chemistry and we were damn proud to just make it out alive. Don’t judge.