Triple B Solutions

Placed order last wed he confirmed payment label was created oct 29 still nothing hasnt shipped maybe he got pinched

i think we can finally label him a liar for his bogus claims of being super OCD.

What you're describing is becoming a trend in this thread. i don't know what his problem is, but i would advise everyone else to hold off on ordering.

i think we can finally label him a liar for his bogus claims of being super OCD.

What you're describing is becoming a trend in this thread. i don't know what his problem is, but i would advise everyone else to hold off on ordering.
Ive placed prob 7 orders thru him no issues so id be sad a little if he burned me lmao but im still in good faith

Trip's last past post was Oct 24.
The last time a pack landed isn't relevant because it could have been sent whenever.
When is the last time someone heard from him? New order, confirmation, reply to question, whatever...

Trip's last past post was Oct 24.
The last time a pack landed isn't relevant because it could have been sent whenever.
When is the last time someone heard from him? New order, confirmation, reply to question, whatever...
He replied to an email last Friday

Every order Has came in eventually for me. All of them in 13-14 days. It took 8 days for a label to be created on my last one

Ohhh wow no way … say it ain’t so, he didn’t exit scam. Boy i would halt all orders, ….. you fucking retarded cry baby bitches. Give it another 2 days and the same idiots will be back crying and worried sick that they havnt heard from Trip in 2 entire days lol

It’s fairly evident that if you order from trip you can expect very slow TA and comms are poor.

he wouldn’t be the first source to do well even under those circumstances. Stanford has a big fan base and he makes international look like Amazon prime. Then of course there is “The Provider” where you have to order a year out from when you plan on using it and he’s an OG.

It’s fairly evident that if you order from trip you can expect very slow TA and comms are poor.

he wouldn’t be the first source to do well even under those circumstances. Stanford has a big fan base and he makes international look like Amazon prime. Then of course there is “The Provider” where you have to order a year out from when you plan on using it he’s an OG