Triple B Solutions

i don't follow. Originally, yes. After other sources like GL and Quingdong came along, they were like the boy bands the way they were flocked to.

This is a reflocking. Not really even a flocking either. It's like drinking mountain dew, then trying one of the other flavors only to come back to the original. Sure It still tastes like piss, but it's the original and it's familiar.

Yeah, the issues with T/A and non-responsive emails is certainly a negative for anyone with a sense of rationale.

That said, all the shit I got from him is still sitting, untouched, with the exception of pinning the test E in place of my prescribed test c just to test it out. Can't rationalize starting a blast with any of it until i get it jano tested, though I suppose if it's bunk I'm fucked anyways.

Yeah, the issues with T/A and non-responsive emails is certainly a negative for anyone with a sense of rationale.

That said, all the shit I got from him is still sitting, untouched, with the exception of pinning the test E in place of my prescribed test c just to test it out. Can't rationalize starting a blast with any of it until i get it jano tested, though I suppose if it's bunk I'm fucked anyways.
I’ve made insane progress using trips gear, I highly doubt your stuff is bunk, trips is elusive but I don’t think he produces poor quality stuff

I’ve made insane progress using trips gear, I highly doubt your stuff is bunk, trips is elusive but I don’t think he produces poor quality stuff

Which makes the issues with T/A even more unfortunate. I agree, I’ve paid attention to the thread, and the bloodwork and lab work posted in the Lab Test Forum; Trip’s gear appears to always be legit, so to have to steer away from legit gear because of comms and t/a issues is unfortunate.

Quality has always been on point with Trip, I’ve had BW done while running his gear and T levels were right where they should be. I ran his Tren Mo
Any update on this?
I received an email from Trip on Friday saying that I should get my pack this and that he was going to take care of me because of the delayed T/A time. I am optimistic that I will get my order soon, but I have not seen anything in my informed delivery as of yet.

Quality has always been on point with Trip, I’ve had BW done while running his gear and T levels were right where they should be. I ran his Tren Mo

I received an email from Trip on Friday saying that I should get my pack this and that he was going to take care of me because of the delayed T/A time. I am optimistic that I will get my order soon, but I have not seen anything in my informed delivery as of yet.

That’s exactly what happened with the two orders I placed with trip. I’m not denying that his gear is good.

It doesn’t matter if if the gear is great when he keeps going MIA consistently... This is unfortunate because he has DHB, which seems harder to get recently. I didn’t want to go through JP but I guess I have to

Well it doesn’t matter if the gear is 100% spot on, if your stressing that you won’t get your shit it’s not even worth it. MSG pretty much convinced me of this lol