Triple B Solutions

Just wanted to let you guys now trip made it right he sent me an email explaining what he’s got going on no excuses for forgetting to send my package out but he doubled my order for free he sent me a tracking number today he made the label I’ll get it in the mail tomorrow
My order was placed on the 18, informed delivery show label created a week ago. No updates thereafter.

My order was placed on the 18, informed delivery show label created a week ago. No updates thereafter.
Is Triple threat... whatever incomunicado with you via email or whatever? What did you understand or expect T/A to be?
I guess I'm asking if you're bracing for that pack that never comes home?

He’s not answering your emails did you try to email I him???There’s a guy out here who helps me out the minute he posted something on her trip responded….Because that’s crazy brother

Man I have to go back and look it’s probably been like 10 days Mr. super God posted on here he emailed me said he forgot to send my order out had a lot of stuff going on offered to send it out on Monday with some more stuff attached to it I don’t need more stuff this is my first order with him so he never emailed me back since he told me to give him an answer and I told him yeah go head and send it out still hasn’t emailed me back don’t look good ….
Jeeeezzz! Send this man his fucking order trips!! This is ridiculous. I have been watching this shit for too long. I legit stopped myself from placing orders with you because... Well it’s as simple as YOU SUCK AT THIS!

Jeeeezzz! Send this man his fucking order trips!! This is ridiculous. I have been watching this shit for too long. I legit stopped myself from placing orders with you because... Well it’s as simple as YOU SUCK AT THIS!
He did email me back he sent me a tracking number will see what happens from there

Don't feel bad for anyone who orders from this clown. His t/a was an issue day 1...
Nah it was good for a minute.

These one man band operations are always my preferred ugl’s BUT almost all of them run into this TA issue. Symbiotics had a good system where he would stop taking orders for a few days when things got too busy.

Sitting at total test 990 ng/dl, free test 19.8 pg/ml, on 100mg test C a week. Running batch 102. Bloods drawn 26 hours after injection.

Sponsors