Triple B Solutions

Sent you one yesterday, Haven’t heard from you since after payment confirmation
How often do you expect to hear from him once you’ve paid for your order? You say “I want these drugs, please” and then he tells you how much. You pay him. That’s typically the end of communications for this sort of thing. Yes, usually Trip sends me the drafts of his latest poetry slam material for critiques, but I don’t think that’s a normal thing he does with everyone else.

How often do you expect to hear from him once you’ve paid for your order? You say “I want these drugs, please” and then he tells you how much. You pay him. That’s typically the end of communications for this sort of thing. Yes, usually Trip sends me the drafts of his latest poetry slam material for critiques, but I don’t think that’s a normal thing he does with everyone else.
The couple sources I use regularly will always confirm receipt of payment after "funds sent" email, so if I'm using a source for the first time and don't receive a " payment confirmation " response I'll hit them up for it.

Dope how’s his poetry? Slow delivery on that also?
I’ve only used 2 domestic sources and each would email me to let me know my package was sent, or at least email me back within a day if I asked for an update after the quoted TA was doubled.

If y’all think his T/A time is bad now.. wait till you talk him into getting hand crafted love notes every time he ships an order.

That's messed up and frustrating do to the fact delivery times were supposedly tightened up a bit.

Guessing that a lot of domestic customers flowed from Trip to GL for a while there. There may have also been some flow from Trip to Skank for a while there. When Skank went private and GL closed his doors those customers may have just flowed back to Trip.

TBH, I would have expected a lot of that business to flow to Stan, especially considering his prices, but I guess a $250 min order is a larger barrier to entry than I would have expected. I feel like that's probably the right way to do things, though. Dealing with the "Sup bro LOL.cOULD I get 1 vial of decalol???? I got paypall brolol!" hotmail crowd all day long has got to be exhausting.

Guys what would you say the average t/a is on trips orders? I see 3 to 5 days but is that holding true??

I put in an order to ppl for gh a month ago an they still haven’t shipped it claiming it was out of stock when I ordered it online. Don’t like to run out of this stuff.

Guys what would you say the average t/a is on trips orders? I see 3 to 5 days but is that holding true??

I put in an order to ppl for gh a month ago an they still haven’t shipped it claiming it was out of stock when I ordered it online. Don’t like to run out of this stuff.
he resells opti gh. just go to opti himself

If he doesn't forget to send it, it seems like 5 days or less. If he forgets you can email him until you're blue in the face. You'll have to come here and blast him to get him to sober up enough to take notice.

Y'all are like a bunch of little girls ordering the latest boy band poster.

It's funny

i don't follow. Originally, yes. After other sources like GL and Quingdong came along, they were like the boy bands the way they were flocked to.

This is a reflocking. Not really even a flocking either. It's like drinking mountain dew, then trying one of the other flavors only to come back to the original. Sure It still tastes like piss, but it's the original and it's familiar.

Sponsors