Triple B Solutions

$25 mo first 3 mo $75 then you can pay monthly. They had a promo for pay 6 mo get one free to so ask. And they text when packages hit so that nice to. You may have to sign up for that. But so convenient for me. Hope that helps
I don't pay for a box, but I use UPS as well.. $5 per delivery, they'll even sign for it if necessary.

$25 mo first 3 mo $75 then you can pay monthly. They had a promo for pay 6 mo get one free to so ask. And they text when packages hit so that nice to. You may have to sign up for that. But so convenient for me. Hope that helps
Do they ever search?

Anyone heard anything from this dude put an order in? And then nothing.

Yeah he got my funds …

That's about the extent of the communication. It sounds like his shipping times are back down to 3 to 4 days.

Nope mines longer than that that’s OK he lost a customer I’m done with this dude @TripleBSolutions

@TripleBSolutions you said your t/a was back to normal. What's going on here?

@TripleBSolutions must've been lurking.

Thank you for doing what you should have done a week ago. See, even when i'm trying to be nice to you it comes out not so nice. Unnice? Though i did refrain from throwing your bogus OCD claim in your face this time, so there's that.

I thought of that before but I was worried because everyone says the UPS can search your stuff at any time.
UPS won't usually, but safest bet domestic wise is USPS, they actually need a warrant if the law hasn't been amended in the last 5 or 10 years. (If memory serves me).

How long we talking? I feel like I’m back in 2005 with the TA with domestic sources these days.
Man I have to go back and look it’s probably been like 10 days Mr. super God posted on here he emailed me said he forgot to send my order out had a lot of stuff going on offered to send it out on Monday with some more stuff attached to it I don’t need more stuff this is my first order with him so he never emailed me back since he told me to give him an answer and I told him yeah go head and send it out still hasn’t emailed me back don’t look good ….

Man I have to go back and look it’s probably been like 10 days Mr. super God posted on here he emailed me said he forgot to send my order out had a lot of stuff going on offered to send it out on Monday with some more stuff attached to it I don’t need more stuff this is my first order with him so he never emailed me back since he told me to give him an answer and I told him yeah go head and send it out still hasn’t emailed me back don’t look good ….
And you’re right I can get international sore stuff quicker than this I just stopped because a couple packages got seized

unrelated to this source but I'm on day11 with a BGS order lol. it must be the full moon!
BGS!!

you must be OG. Haven’t heard that ugl in years. He used to be my jam. Didn’t care for his TA but it looks like 4 weeks for domestic has become common place.

think I’ll pay the premium and go with drugs gear for Amazon Prime

Just wanted to let you guys now trip made it right he sent me an email explaining what he’s got going on no excuses for forgetting to send my package out but he doubled my order for free he sent me a tracking number today he made the label I’ll get it in the mail tomorrow