Triple B Solutions

FWIW, bloods came back at 1053 total test (LC/MS/MS) from around .6ml of Trip's cyp per week. Sensitive e2 of 51 which is higher than it has ever been before on a TRT dose. Not sure what's up with that, maybe just getting too old for this shit, but started arimidex.

FWIW, bloods came back at 1053 total test (LC/MS/MS) from around .6ml of Trip's cyp per week. Sensitive e2 of 51 which is higher than it has ever been before on a TRT dose. Not sure what's up with that, maybe just getting too old for this shit, but started arimidex.
Those aren't bad numbers.

Is it in line with your TRT results? The TT not the E2.

If I understand the question my TT is actually a little higher than it usually was when I had access to pharma test and was taking 150mg/wk. That could be me being a little generous with my ".3ml" measurements, though. Mostly I'm just happy that it was high E not weak test c making me feel extra run down.

I'm noticing too that the older I get, the more I'm aromatizing. It's fun getting old, right?

I'm pretty much over it. I can still go if I need to, but man, I pay for it a lot more than I did even 5 years ago. But I guess I'm glad that I seem to have lucked out with the gyno gene. I have never had more than some itchyness, even back when I used to run some pretty good dosages, and TBH that could have just been my imagination.