Triple B Solutions

Placed an order yesterday. Trip sent his info, I sent the payment and shipping info, and I asked for confirmation of him receiving it. No reply, but we’ll see if he replies later or if he just took the payment and left.

Has anyone ever not received an order ? And if so is it 1 or 2 ppl and did he make it right? Will the fucking crying ass babies chill the fuck out!!! Same song and dance every other page. Booo hooo I didn’t get confirmation, I want to talk to my source 24-7 but I still want him to get me my stuff in 2 days. Quit fucking crying every single page, smarten the fuck up …. If he’s in here answering all your dumb ass questions, how’s he gonna package, ship or brew you dumb fucks ?!

Has anyone ever not received an order ? And if so is it 1 or 2 ppl and did he make it right? Will the fucking crying ass babies chill the fuck out!!! Same song and dance every other page. Booo hooo I didn’t get confirmation, I want to talk to my source 24-7 but I still want him to get me my stuff in 2 days. Quit fucking crying every single page, smarten the fuck up …. If he’s in here answering all your dumb ass questions, how’s he gonna package, ship or brew you dumb fucks ?!

lede-2.jpg

Placed an order yesterday. Trip sent his info, I sent the payment and shipping info, and I asked for confirmation of him receiving it. No reply, but we’ll see if he replies later or if he just took the payment and left.
Update: He sent the confirmation that he got the payment. No further complaints here.

Took less than 24 hours for you to receive confirmation, huh? Maybe a little more patience next time?
Some people don’t like sending money and not knowing if it went to the right place or what. It’s common sense to be skeptical when sending a payment over the internet to someone you don’t know or have not dealt with before.

Some people don’t like sending money and not knowing if it went to the right place or what. It’s common sense to be skeptical when sending a payment over the internet to someone you don’t know or have not dealt with before.
Then don’t buy it online. Find a jacked dude in the gym and exchange cash for gear at gym prices.

Then don't buy illegal drugs online. Go to your local drug dealer and buy from them. Or, you can sit for 24 hours and wait for an email.