Triple B Solutions

Does anyone have a link for trips most current pastebin? I have the last one he posted on here but I’m looking for his price on DHB specifically. Thanks

Word in other forums is he went private.. is this true? I’ve ordered from him a couple times, does that mean I’m part of the cool kids club that gets to continue?

Word in other forums is he went private.. is this true? I’ve ordered from him a couple times, does that mean I’m part of the cool kids club that gets to continue?
Not sure if this is true. I just emailed him and he replied within the hour. I had already ordered from him once before as well. Not sure if that made a difference

How would moisture get in there? What did he probably do wrong?

A few things that comes to mind... Possible his bathroom or brew room had too much humidity in there. Most of these fly by night sources don't know what the fuck they are doing. They follow online Chinese recipes and fail to look at the other important aspects in having a good room to manufacture products in. Ill bet money he isn't using an indoor thermometer /humidity gauger. He just brews in any kind of temperature he wants too.

Also possible there was moisture in the raws. He very well could be just throwing raws in a shoe box, and taking out when needed. They should be vacuum sealed on top of being in their mylar bags, when not using right a way.

Ive looked back at over 100 pages of this guy, he is a train wreck. Id steer far away..

A few things that comes to mind... Possible his bathroom or brew room had too much humidity in there. Most of these fly by night sources don't know what the fuck they are doing. They follow online Chinese recipes and fail to look at the other important aspects in having a good room to manufacture products in. Ill bet money he isn't using an indoor thermometer /humidity gauger. He just brews in any kind of temperature he wants too.

Also possible there was moisture in the raws. He very well could be just throwing raws in a shoe box, and taking out when needed. They should be vacuum sealed on top of being in their mylar bags, when not using right a way.

Ive looked back at over 100 pages of this guy, he is a train wreck. Id steer far away..
Whats the proper temp range / humidity range for the room?

So you've never used this source and based your opinion off of others shit posting? Nice, quality post right here. You forget what a hydrometer is by the way.

Tell me again, where is your source thread with your master brewing techniques.

So you've never used this source and based your opinion off of others shit posting? Nice, quality post right here. You forget what a hydrometer is by the way.

In all fairness, this source is a train wreck. You look a little silly trying to defend all the crap that has went down.

My money would go on an improper flush of an autofiller after washing...I agree though. I like my temp and humidity gauge.

My own comms and t/a experience seems to match everyone else’s. If you order from trips, expect to wait around 2 weeks for your pack, and don’t expect to hear from him via email after he confirms payment. I’ve not yet pinned any of the gear I’ve got from him so I can’t comment on quality for my own experience. Sounds like people are having issues with gear crashing. I’m looking at the vials I got from him now, they all appear fine, mind you the last time I bought from him was early September, so his quality may have decreased since then. It’s been awhile since I seen any janoshik test results from trip, so we’re definitely due for some more. I already bought the suggested containers from Amazon so if no one else gets around to sending off some samples I probably will.

Don't need to use this source, its obvious from the posts he is amateur. And You don't need a hydrometer to brew numbnuts. Now go back to your hole..

I didn't see a milky vial, if there was one, you are correct that would be moisture.

People really believe you will cook off solvent with a vent? I am learning something new here..

The solvent isn't what creates the pressure in the vial. It is the expansion of combine liquids. If the vial is full, it is more likely to rupture the stopper when heating.
I use a a microwave to fix a crashed vial.. had some 60mg/ml sdrol I brewed that was crashing often ..I would let it get so hot I could not use bare hands to grab it.. never vented.. if it's a true sealed environment..boiling point raises a fair amount.. I can't comment on the pressure but it def will build pressure at some point.. I Wana say it will habe to boil to build pressure..

The vial with the metal top? That’s a bold strategy.
I've done it too. However, I do it in like 8-10 second intervals. The metal top doesn't even spark or anything. I've also used stove top and oven. Oh ya, the plug in candle warmer hot plate thing from wal mart. My 1test cyp would always crash anything over 100mg/ml. I think it was brewed at 115mg/ml so it crashed all the time. But my stuff never looked cloudy like dudes picture. My stuff looked like Chrystal shards floating in the oil

I've done it too. However, I do it in like 8-10 second intervals. The metal top doesn't even spark or anything. I've also used stove top and oven. Oh ya, the plug in candle warmer hot plate thing from wal mart. My 1test cyp would always crash anything over 100mg/ml. I think it was brewed at 115mg/ml so it crashed all the time. But my stuff never looked cloudy like dudes picture. My stuff looked like Chrystal shards floating in the oil
Aside from putting metal in a microwave, does this harm the hormone at all? Do the microwaves break down the hormones?