Triple B Solutions

We're the children? You sit in here cock gobbling this source in hopes of a free vial of cockmaster2000, and everyone is else is being unreasonable?

The Meso town criers. Let em suck each others thumbs on your ignore list. No one should have to be bothered with a couple of source loving homo's shitting up their viewing experience.

Who were you before you got banned? Stop trying so hard.
Banned? Ive lurked at this place for years..never signed up until a little bit ago. Only reason I joined is to put some of these fly by night amateur brewers and sellers out of business. triple b is an amateur, using online Chinese recipes. And looks like his communication and t/a time is horrible. I can get shit faster from Europe..

I’s that all you can say Is cock gobble ? Are you 15 you fucking idiot ?! Waste of breath you are
I'm certain you are quite the sophisticated and valued member over on the ballet forum. At this place, you're just a cheap shill selling out for a discount. I'll bet that supplements your gay for pay quite nicely. Not that there anything wrong with that.

Only reason I joined is to put some of these fly by night amateur brewers and sellers out of business.
So you're not a source and you think you can shit post a source into not selling drugs online anymore because of hurt feelings over what you post. Let me know how that works out for you.

Sucks that it seems that Triple B operation has gone awry. Scored a 2045 total test on 300 mg/wk (twice a week injections, test 24 hours after last jab) on batch 0102 of his Test E..which is the best result I have ever received on UG lab stuff for that dose.