Triple B Solutions

Only under one of two conditions is anything beyond trt truly necessary for a cut:

I'm not sure what "truly necessary" means so I won't argue that point, but certain drugs like mast and var really seem to make losing fat a lot easier. Sometimes w/o even really trying, IME.

How would you dose ment for cutting / mma bjj?
Trt test, ment, primo/mast, var/winny and halo on sparring days...dosages? Thoughts?
Tend to be a low aromatize.
Tren is the worst for bjj for me. When I roll, the aggression is there, but the energy and cardio is out the window for me. I can't wait to get through these next couple weeks and finish my tren cycle so I can train better. Never tried MENT. Masteron gives me boners when I'm rolling, so I have to watch who roll with. If it's a hot guy, I'm about to stick a hard boner in his face when I'm searching for triangles.

Just finished week 1 of pinning trip’s test e @ 300mg/ml. Running 120mg e3.5d. Also running primo e @ 100mg/ml 50mg e3.5d from another source. Saturday pinned the left vg, had some pip but nbd since it was the vg. Yesterday I pinned the right quad, definitely some pip, on a scale from 1-10 pain was probably a 4 or 5. I’ve pinned test suspension @ 100mg/ml, 125mg in a quad before, that shit had me in a lot of pain, the pip was so bad, the pain for that was like a 7 or maybe even an 8. I’ve been just doing test cyp @ 200mg/ml pharma grade 100mg e3.5d for the last 3 months so maybe my muscles just need to get used to other shit and higher volumes again, who knows.

Just finished week 1 of pinning trip’s test e @ 300mg/ml. Running 120mg e3.5d. Also running primo e @ 100mg/ml 50mg e3.5d from another source. Saturday pinned the left vg, had some pip but nbd since it was the vg. Yesterday I pinned the right quad, definitely some pip, on a scale from 1-10 pain was probably a 4 or 5. I’ve pinned test suspension @ 100mg/ml, 125mg in a quad before, that shit had me in a lot of pain, the pip was so bad, the pain for that was like a 7 or maybe even an 8. I’ve been just doing test cyp @ 200mg/ml pharma grade 100mg e3.5d for the last 3 months so maybe my muscles just need to get used to other shit and higher volumes again, who knows.
i was running his enanthate 600mg a week definitely left it a bit sore for a day or so. people have been saying its pretty universal with enanthate cuz of the raws or something right now

You wanna feel pain try 100mg of var. Feels like my spinal erectors are being pullied off the bone. Then again I've heard others don't get this side, wish I was one of them. This var has me looking insane but I feel like a old man on the stuff.

You wanna feel pain try 100mg of var. Feels like my spinal erectors are being pullied off the bone. Then again I've heard others don't get this side, wish I was one of them. This var has me looking insane but I feel like a old man on the stuff.
Taurine start at 3 g and increase to 5 g over 3 weeks. You wont feel that anymore

i was running his enanthate 600mg a week definitely left it a bit sore for a day or so. people have been saying its pretty universal with enanthate cuz of the raws or something right now

Yeah I still have it almost 48 hours later. It's not nearly as bad as test suspension, but it's there nonetheless. Specifically for trip's gear, just because there is some pip doesn't mean that the actual quality of the gear is bad? I was pinning 400mg/week test cyp from another vendor over the summer with negligible pip. I take it that's why he also offers test cyp @ 250mg/ml?