Triple B Solutions

Im feeling like a lil pippy long stalkings bitch with this test e. Ive used every batch of trips since he came to meso. No pip until now. Its so bad i have a pip limp ive been pinning for years so its not newbie of virgin muscle
Sorry to hear about that, if you email me I will try to figure this out with you. Worst case I send you some free cyp on your next order to see if it fixes your problem.

With all this talk of bad pip, should I even be risking 200mg/ml Primo from this source? I've had near crippling pip from badly brewed 200mg/ml Primo in the past (I've also had some with zero pip, so... it matters).

Also, what is the typical email response time from this one? I'm always wary when I don't hear back in a day or so.
Trip, for all his manifest flaws, makes very smooth and pip-free primo, at least in my experience.

Love hearing that! Gonna run a little baby blast with 400mg/wk of primo. If he and I get along I’ll either up the dose or run it again at same/higher dose.

Love hearing that! Gonna run a little baby blast with 400mg/wk of primo. If he and I get along I’ll either up the dose or run it again at same/higher dose.
Be careful about possible AI effects. Primo lowered mine. I have to keep my primo:test about 1.5:1 to keep everything in balance without AI. With some people it doesn’t seem to do anything, with others they need more test than I did just to stay balanced. A lot of people recommend to start 1:1 and assess from there.

Be careful about possible AI effects. Primo lowered mine. I have to keep my primo:test about 1.5:1 to keep everything in balance without AI. With some people it doesn’t seem to do anything, with others they need more test than I did just to stay balanced. A lot of people recommend to start 1:1 and assess from there.
I’ll be running it with 875mg test cyp a week. The baby blast comment was in reference to the amount of primo I was going to be consuming.

Definitely has an AI effect for me as well. Helps keep MENT in check.

Been a little difficult to get ahold of trip the last while. I sent an email about 2 weeks ago about an inquiry of something and I never got a response. I sent one recently as well and still haven’t received any reply. I’m guessing the current order volume is heavy?

Been a little difficult to get ahold of trip the last while. I sent an email about 2 weeks ago about an inquiry of something and I never got a response. I sent one recently as well and still haven’t received any reply. I’m guessing the current order volume is heavy?
C'mon Connor... I thought you only used pharma

Any recommendations on dosage for a test ment primo cycle?
Thinking trt test (200), 10-15 ment Ed, and 800-1000 primo
Your e2 will be -17 on that amount of primo without more test and/or MENT. I would bring that down to 500 and enjoy saving some money while also running what should be a really enjoyable cycle.

If he disappears now, I'll be devastated. It took me at least 2 weeks to skim through this thread. All that eyeball strain, for nothing???? I guess I know who Trip is now though.

If he disappears now, I'll be devastated. It took me at least 2 weeks to skim through this thread. All that eyeball strain, for nothing???? I guess I know who Trip is now though.
His TA and comms have been dog shit for some time now. With so many other options, I’m not sure why anyone would risk it with this guy.

I think I placed my order saturday then got confirmation and payment instructions Sunday, then 10 minutes after got payment confirmation.

my title thing simply said “order” and the message was exactly, like to the T of his “sample order” on his price page. I’ve done this for every order and had good communication.
I wonder how many emails he gets that are hey bro, what do you think of this!?! I’d push those to the end as well, not saying he does of course but fuck

His TA and comms have been dog shit for some time now. With so many other options, I’m not sure why anyone would risk it with this guy.
it does make it concerning and never racking... I was contemplating buying from him but this lack of communication is nuts