Triple B Solutions

Contacted him and ordered during Christmas time. He gave me an estimate eta so sat back waited and pack came during that time. First time ordering from triple B

Wow.... Look at that, one year and done. That's the MESO lifespan for sources.

RIP TripleB
Copy that. Trip is done. No communication via the board or through email. Similar experiences to others here. Good source for a bit then the issues start to happen. Makes a comeback and then diddly. Didn’t lose any BTC though. He just went dark.

It would be nice if we could identify the behavior patterns as they happen but all the drama of a “social website” can make the true picture a bit foggy. Predictable yes. But you got your haters on one side and fanboys on the other.

Don’t risk your freedom or your BTC for this source. Move on.

I got a reply from him today. Seems like he had a legitimate reason for being out of pocket for a week or so. Won't share his 'why', but hope he comes here and posts an update as it will have more meaning from him.

I got a reply from him today. Seems like he had a legitimate reason for being out of pocket for a week or so. Won't share his 'why', but hope he comes here and posts an update as it will have more meaning from him.
They always have legitimate reasons :rolleyes:

Lol every time I visit this thread it’s the same shit lmao. Shills freaking out about their packs not arriving or lack of communication problems because Trip hasn’t responded in a day or 2 or he hasn’t been on his thread in a week. The guy just posted a zerobin like 7-10 days ago. Get off of his nuts. The dude always responds. We already his communication isn’t the best but it certainly isn’t the worst. His packs take on average 10 days to arrive and you will not get a tracking number but if you read on 100s pages the same scenario has been played over and over again. He will eventually respond to your emails. Who gives a shit how often he posts on here. As long as people are getting there packs and are getting results the shit doesn’t matter.

People losing their minds over delayed responses and longer then expected TA times. Give the dude a break. From what I’ve seen %99 of people have not had issues getting their packs. i didn’t have any issues and neither did a buddy of mine. Were his email responses within the hour?…very rarely but always within 2-3 days. My pack arrived in 10 days as promised. My buddy’s arrived in 7.

Stop bitching about the same shit. Your packs wi come cry babies.

Ps- this is the price you pay for going through people you don’t know via the internet.

You want instant results go find the guy at gym or ask around until you find a local store and for Christ sakes stop SHILLING!!!!

Lol every time I visit this thread it’s the same shit lmao. Shills freaking out about their packs not arriving or lack of communication problems because Trip hasn’t responded in a day or 2 or he hasn’t been on his thread in a week. The guy just posted a zerobin like 7-10 days ago. Get off of his nuts. The dude always responds. We already his communication isn’t the best but it certainly isn’t the worst. His packs take on average 10 days to arrive and you will not get a tracking number but if you read on 100s pages the same scenario has been played over and over again. He will eventually respond to your emails. Who gives a shit how often he posts on here. As long as people are getting there packs and are getting results the shit doesn’t matter.

People losing their minds over delayed responses and longer then expected TA times. Give the dude a break. From what I’ve seen %99 of people have not had issues getting their packs. i didn’t have any issues and neither did a buddy of mine. Were his email responses within the hour?…very rarely but always within 2-3 days. My pack arrived in 10 days as promised. My buddy’s arrived in 7.

Ps- this is the price you pay for going through people you don’t know via the internet.

You want instant results go find the guy at gym or ask around until you find a local store and for Christ sakes stop SHILLING!!!!
Let me guess, just because this is illegal steroids we can't expect Amazon prime service? You're being the shill defending this clown, his sorry communication and TA suck for a domestic source. He can't even average a week visit here to actually answer questions and provide updates. Look at the top sources, they are here daily or every couple days at a minimum. Meso of old would have told this guy to crawl back to sst where he belongs.

Let me guess, just because this is illegal steroids we can't expect Amazon prime service? You're being the shill defending this clown, his sorry communication and TA suck for a domestic source. He can't even average a week visit here to actually answer questions and provide updates. Look at the top sources, they are here daily or every couple days at a minimum. Meso of old would have told this guy to crawl back to sst where he belongs.
not defending him because there are better sources than this but my point is people are acting so surprised like how could this ever happened to them like be smart. do your research before you buy from somebody on here make sure. You’re 110% sure about the person on the other side. If people would just read they would see that this has been an ongoing issue so why do they keep buying?

If you’re okay with delayed communication and TA times then sure go ahead and buy. If you don’t like the way he’s doing it there are 100s and 1000s of other sources to look into.

Anyone reading this thread: buy at your own risk. This guy doesn’t really give a damn about your money, so you may or may not get what you pay for.

The dishonesty is what I find sketchy. He repeatedly comes in here touting 5 day TA and yet we repeatedly see members here and on sst reporting that is not the case. And he doesn’t even have to courtesy to give us the old my cat got sick excuse. Just pops in like he never lied.

And the reality is that it can be avoided. Just outright change your TA. Everyone runs a different system. It’s not the system people dislike, it’s the dishonesty.

Update: he responded to my email and said my pack should be here in the beginning of next week. Will keep the thread posted.
When did you send your payment? I paid last week and still haven't received it. Getting worried now with all the recent comments / delays in the thread. So his TA is now 2 weeks?

I’m still using Trip’s gear now… and he’s come correct every time with me. However if I were just now coming onto Meso looking for a source, this one would not be my choice. I don’t understand why people just jump out there with MESO-absent sources when there are other options here who hold themselves a little more accountable.

I’m still using Trip’s gear now… and he’s come correct every time with me. However if I were just now coming onto Meso looking for a source, this one would not be my choice. I don’t understand why people just jump out there with MESO-absent sources when there are other options here who hold themselves a little more accountable.
I'm the same. Using his gear and had good results. I'm almost thinking he's going under the radar intentionally. I don't know.

Why not just go private at this point? I only ordered from him for a specific compound that I can’t find elsewhere, which I’m still going to get tested. All my other stuff I ordered elsewhere. Comms weren’t bad but TA is climbing right now. To be expected If you’ve followed this thread since he opened like I have.

Unfortunately our area has been hit by a major storm. This storm has been very disruptive. Due to this I will not be accepting new orders for a couple days.