Triple B Solutions

Hey guys, I’m still getting a ton of order requests. Please hold on to them for another day or two. Let me make sure everyone who ordered before the storm is taken care of. Replying to emails now.
Hi Trip,

im trying to email you but it wont go through. Eta on when you'll be taking orders again? Im a past customer.

Good lord dude … get a FUCKING life ya clown ass loser !!! Do you live in this thread and just wait for Triple B to post so you can talk shit ?! Lol you’re up there with how bad Carlito is in Skanks thread !! Stalker bitch boy loser, we get it you don’t like him. But you sure the fuck are infatuated with him. Maybe some gay tendencies ya have for trip
Too be fair, is there anyone among us that would pass up a chance for some Brokeback with the TripleB? Guy seems to be a real dreamboat, when he's not MIA on a bender.

Just checking in. Started d bol, prop, and cyp about 5 weeks ago. Prop and dbol just for the first 4 weeks now it's just 500mg week with cyp. I've gained about 15lbs and ALL of my lifts have been going up each week. Loving this run. Got diet down to a science and couldn't be happier. Have had more than one woman make comments about my arms and for me that's what it's all about!! Lol. Thanks @TripleBSolutions this is prob the 3rd cycle I have ran of yours and once again glad I did. Will prob be ordering for my next cycle soon. May pull bloods next week if my family doc will do un capped. Haven't talked to her yet but will ask. Also, does trip do anything for posting in capped bloods as far as credit? Thanks fellas and keep it pushing!!!

Is anyone else’s tren E like super dark? Picture doesn’t do it justice, mine is like dark orange

Attachments

• ED86132E-53C8-431D-8ABB-D77A22574F63.jpeg
    ED86132E-53C8-431D-8ABB-D77A22574F63.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
have you ordered tren before? its always that kinda color. or do you mean darker than usual?
Lol yes and it’s not always that color, it’s darker then usual, not a big deal just trying to see if other peoples batch 103 looks the same because there’s oil all over the top of stopper so idk if it’s leaking and air is making it turn dark or what the deal is

Yea color means nothing but oxidation. I’ve had almost clear tren turn dark before. 50 shades of tren!
Yea I’m pretty sure my stopper is leaking and air is making it darker, I’ve only used 4 ml but it seems like the oil is getting darker every time i look at it

Leaking from the drawing hole or the crimping part? If crimping is loose then yea don’t risk an infection and contact source. I know for me since I draw with a 18g sometimes repeated inserts can cause rubber to open up. Always preferred silicone vs rubber stopper. Just me

Leaking from the drawing hole or the crimping part? If crimping is loose then yea don’t risk an infection and contact source. I know for me since I draw with a 18g sometimes repeated inserts can cause rubber to open up. Always preferred silicone vs rubber stopper. Just me
The crimping part, I use a 21 gauge to draw and only poked it 4 times so surely it’s not that

Yea I’d say contact him and see about a replacement. I understand shit happens but it needs to be brought to attention for future concern and attention. Who knows maybe you ripped it off too hard but maybe not. But you deserve a replacement. Not worth using. Infections suck! I will say mine are pretty tight so hopefully isolated incident but still it calls for attention