TRT Clinic prescription, protocols and Cost

Grey Spartan

TRT cost = $200 a month for (1) 10ml 200mg/ml Test C bottle every 8 weeks + blood work + arimidex + access to other non-PEDs for sale

HCG cost = $220 for (1) 10ml 10,000iu bottle

Total 10 week cost = $720

I am prescribed 85mg twice a week for a total of 170mg of Testosterone cypionate a week. I am allowed to pickup my prescription every 8 week so I inject 125mg twice a week for a total of 250mg of Test C a week. I am also prescribed 500iu twice a week of HCG (I take 350iu every other day). At these doses my T levels sit at 1,500 with estrogen at 40.

When I go to take my blood test I take what i'm prescribed for one week and wait 3 day after last injection before the test. I will also take .5mg of arimidex. My blood work will come back with T levels of 1,100 and estrogen of 27.

I use a 21G x 1" needle to draw the Test C and either a 25G x 5/8" or I back fill a 29G x 1/2" needle to pin.

Lets look at a DIY TRT cost..

1 Testosterone cypionate "kit" at 250mg/ml from QSC = $100 [that's (10) 10ml bottles]

We will skip the HCG because most people wont take it with TRT or during a cycle.

We will skip the arimidex because without HCG it isn't needed

Blood work from PrivateMDlabs.com using Quest = $191

Total 10 week cost = $291
Total yearly cost with blood work done every quarter = $864
(with about a years supply of Test C left over)

I was paying $200 a month for 200mg test a week, HCG, 10 .5mg arimidex, needles and blood work every 6 months

Also had access to Deca for $300 for 20 weeks at 100mg per week
Anavar was $1200 for 8 weeks at 25mg per day.

I stopped it about 8 months ago and went back to self prescribed just couldn’t justify the money.

Idky people use TRT clinics, just go to an endo. I pay $533 yearly between 4 1ml vials of test c monthly, bloodwork and office visit every 6 months. Not even using insurance, all self pay
$533 yearly to have a legal script and not have to hassle when I fly is the only reason I have it because i have more ugl test then i know what to do with 600ml+

I pay $533 yearly between 4 1ml vials of test c monthly, bloodwork and office visit every 6 months. Not even using insurance, all self pay
That is an amazing price!! What were your T levels? I tried the regular Doc and he said my levels were to high (325).

You guys go to doctors?
Sad What The GIF by Tennis TV