The Lobster International,EU and UK domestic HGH,PEPTIDES and Turkish Pharmacy

TOUCHDOWN BABBYYY!!!! Big thanks to the Lobster man himself for the insanely fast T/A and shipping. I ordered last Friday and shipping went out on Monday; with just having received the pack today (2-day international shipping). Can't wait to try this stuff out and grow like a MF'ER!!!

He also says that he gives a special 5% off for lady bois :)
Hahahaahha lady bois % raised up i give %10 , pretty ones %25

2 days is crazy fast. Is that fedex?
Hello

Yes my friend

Canada 2-3 days
Usa 2-3 days

Pretty fast&safe

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_3854.png
    IMG_3854.png
    778.7 KB · Views: 28
Another happy customer here. I was a tight ass and went standard shipping, instead of FedEx.
8 days total to USA, with zero problems along the way. Lobster gave me a tracking number, replied to my emails quickly and even emailed to confirm I got my package.
From start to finish, this was as easy as it gets.
First order, so it was small. I didn’t expect the good service I got, to be honest. I’ll be back, for sure.

Yeah man. Lobster is the fucking man. I started small too, then started spending big with him. Nothing but positive things to say. Only thing I wish is that he was in the us!!!! Haha

Hahahaahha lady bois % raised up i give %10 , pretty ones %25
Hahaha that's the spirit lmaooo

so far been trying out the hgh and it's been giving me less cts than other sources i've been using.

though i've only been using your stuff lobster for a short time; i can already tell the side-effects aren't going to be as much

any eta on when hmg is gonna be back in stock?

Yeah man. Lobster is the fucking man. I started small too, then started spending big with him. Nothing but positive things to say. Only thing I wish is that he was in the us!!!! Haha
That's real I can already see myself sending in more orders lmaoo.

Hey Lobster, any plans on warehousing out here in the states? I'm sure, not only myself, but others here wouldn't mind the extra-costs to pay for convenience.

If we’re all here for safety, it 100% matters to me that the guy or gal I’m dealing with is responsive and doesn’t pass the buck. Especially when they’re on the other side of the planet. Lobster is checking off those boxes. Well done sir.

Hahahaha man yes. I’ve done 8 in 2 months would love a us warehouse. Told him I’d be the rep or the runner for it

so far been trying out the hgh and it's been giving me less cts than other sources i've been using.

though i've only been using your stuff lobster for a short time; i can already tell the side-effects aren't going to be as much

Hey Lobster, any plans on warehousing out here in the states? I'm sure, not only myself, but others here wouldn't mind the extra-costs to pay for convenience.

The orders I send are delivered within 2-3 days . I belive its same or faster then USA domestic. Thanks

Hello

Hmg hard to find those times sorry.
I was thinking to make USA warehouse but fedex doing well shipping to USA. Its like domestic 2-3 days delivery. So i changed my mind for now. Maybe future

If we’re all here for safety, it 100% matters to me that the guy or gal I’m dealing with is responsive and doesn’t pass the buck. Especially when they’re on the other side of the planet. Lobster is checking off those boxes. Well done sir.
Hello

Thank you for the compliments my friend. I try to make best .

Last edited:
Have u tested that primo urself? Just sayin… a lot back here within the year was bunk…. @biggerben69 knows the truths…
Hello

My friend "do not just sayin" You can order and test your self. If you want i can even sent you free. WE DO NOT SELL FAKE PRODUCTS AND WE ARE NOT HERE TO CHEAT PEOPLE.

This is the product we are selling! you and everyone can check

I do have a blind test for it too. Shared screenshot of it too.

Thanks avies.

Attachments

• IMG_3867.jpeg
    IMG_3867.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3866.jpeg
    IMG_3866.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3865.jpeg
    IMG_3865.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3864.jpeg
    IMG_3864.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3869.jpeg
    IMG_3869.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 13
Hello

My friend "do not just sayin" You can order and test your self. If you want i can even sent you free. WE DO NOT SELL FAKE PRODUCTS AND WE ARE NOT HERE TO CHEAT PEOPLE.

Thanks avies
After seeing a lot of these bunk over the last year or so with the same box… and randomly tested … a ton were underdosed… not saying ur a scammer… just sayin it maybe worth the salt to check a few different ones of these… @biggerben69 i believe did this and found out that a lot were underdosed… some close to the amounts listed… but most not …

Never called anyone a scammer… i love what u have to offer…

Last edited:
After seeing a lot of these bunk over the last year or so with the same box… and randomly tested … a ton were underdosed… not saying ur a scammer… just sayin it maybe worth the salt to check a few different ones of these… @biggerben69 i believe did this and found out that a lot were underdosed… some close to the amounts listed… but most not …
Hello

If suppliers have sold you fake products in the past, I'm sorry for that.

However, the products I sell on my website are not sourced from FACEBOOK drug sellers. I purchase them directly from OFFICAL pharmaceutical distributors with invoices. I've been in this business for 12 years, and I have enough experience to tell which product is fake and which is genuine.

Once again, if you want, I can send it for FREE. Pass me your address by mail.

Thank you

Hello

If suppliers have sold you fake products in the past, I'm sorry for that.

However, the products I sell on my website are not sourced from FACEBOOK drug sellers. I purchase them directly from OFFICAL pharmaceutical distributors with invoices. I've been in this business for 12 years, and I have enough experience to tell which product is fake and which is genuine.

Once again, if you want, I can send it for FREE. Pass me your address by mail.

Thank you

Thanks but i dont like doing freebee stuff… id rather order some and test them myself… so ill hit u up soon!

Hello

Thanks avies.
your love for me is fake